The End

Why hyung?

"Aaaand.... Done, thank you for your hard work!" said the main PD of new BTS reality show.

All BTS members went somewhere to enjoy their break before going back to their dorm. Jin, Suga and Rap Monster went to the dressing room to talk about one thing they noticed while filming. V and J-Hope went somewhere they can be alone, Jimin disappeared somewhere and Jungkook wanted to find him. But he found someone else. He found V and J-Hope kissing in one small empty room. He knew there was something more than just pure friendship but he didn't want to say anything so left the room without them noticing.

Jungkook was going to the bathroom but when he got there he saw Jimin and Suga.

"I thought Suga-hyung was with the rest in the dressing room?" said Jungkook only for him to hear.

"Jiminnie, for how long do you plan to act like this? You know, I don't care but I'm sure the others noticed something. You acted really strange today, especially with him." said Suga to Jungkook's liking kind of cold.

"I know, Yoongi-hyung, but I don't know what I should do..." said Jimin and Jungkook could see tears in his eyes.

'Jimin is crying? And did he just call Suga Yoongi-hyung? Suga is angry with the rest of us if we call him by his real name an-' Jungkook was thinking those thoughts when he saw something he never thought he will see.

Suga was angry but the moment he saw Jimin crying all of his anger disappeared. He came to him and hugged him. Jimin hugged him back so strong Suga couldn't breath. Jungkook saw all of this but he couldn't watch this. Jimin was only his!

When everyone was back in the dressing room they went back to their dorm. They ate their dinner and went to their rooms. Jungkook and Jimin shared a room and Jungkook wanted to ask his hyung about the scene he witnessed in the bathroom. But there was one problem, Jimin didn't pay any attention to him. When he talked to him, Jimin answered with one or two words. Jimin's phone, more like the person he was chatting with, was more important to him.

"Hyung? Want to play something? I'm bored" said Jungkook for the tenth time. This time he got some kind of reaction from Jimin but not the kind he wanted.

Jimin got up, smile on his lips, and left for the room next to theirs. Just before he left the room he turned to Jungkook and said "I'm going to Yoongi's room,I'll be back later, good night" and then he was out of the room.

Jungkook wanted to cry. What happened to his hyung who always paid attention only to him? But know he pays attention to Suga. He sat down on his bad playing games on his phone. After some while he could hear some noises from another room, the room where were Suga and Jimin. Again he could feel tears in his eyes. Crying he noticed Jimin's phone on the other's bad. He got down from his bed and went to get Jimin's phone. He looked at the last message and started crying really hard.

Jimin was chatting with Suga. The last message Jungkook found was a picture of Suga. Suga wrote under the picture:

Jiminnie:3 J-Hope left to meet V, I'm all alone in my room ;) Come, I would like to make you happy:3

Jungkook was sitting on his bed, Jimin's phone in his hands, crying. After a while Jimin came back and saw crying Jungkook.

"Kookie? Why are you crying?" asked Jimin and he leaned down to hug Jungkook but Jungkook turned away.

"Why hyung? Why don't you like me anymore when I realised my feeling for you?!"




A/N: Okay so here it is:) I hope you will enjoy this! It's a story I came up after talking with my friends and after my friend showed me the picture of Suga:D If you like it or have something you don't like please tell me in the comments:)

Love you

Mariestal