Chapter End

Facade
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jaehwan knew when the members were hurt. When they were sad, he knew it well. When Hakyeon started acting up and became creepily silent or when Taekwoon expression changed, even though it only showed sightly, Jaehwan always noticed it. Wonshik showed himself too much, thus when he was sad, nobody didn't know. Hongbin is a true man, he never expressed his sadness, but Jaehwan knew it better than Hongbin himself that Hongbin always acted too happily when he was down. The maknae was pretty hard to understand and it took forever to find out how is he when he was sad. Sanghyuk showed nothing but a flat face and it was similar with him being bored, but these days Jaehwan just happened to know when Sanghyuk was sad. Not really watching the signs but more like telepathy.

 

Jaehwan always knew yet the other didn't, the times when they were down and depressed he discovered it rather fast. He looked like he didn't, but he actually fully aware of the moment. Jaehwan might only walk past them or only talk to them like usual, but it held another meaning. He didn't want to bother them and make it a big fuss in that case he let them to think more and reflect through what had happened to them. When he talked casually at them, he merely wanted to cheer them up. They were sad, and what Jaehwan had in mind was to joke happily and make them comfortable. To other members who just watched they must be seen as a good friend who chatted as an everyday matter, however to Jaehwan and the member who is the recipient, the one he was trying to soothe at, it meant completely different. Maybe-No it must be why the other members never recognized his goodness at the matter. Maybe because he solved the problem silently, thus make no one aware.

 

Yet he can't believe how all the member didn't take notice on his unhappy self. He smiles and talks but isn't it wrong not to notice anything. They have lived together for years and still, they can't differentiate him, there is no way he'll express his sadness, it will be embarr

Please log in to read the full chapter