Journey~ Final

Cafe stranger to all day date

Baekhyun smiled, sipping on his drink. He was sitting alone at a small cafe, it was comfortable and warm, there weren’t lots of people because it was far to early for most people, but Baekhyun decided a 6am cafe trip was what he needed.

 

Baekhyun was happily enjoying his drink and the comforting aroma of coffee, mixed with the subtle sounds of coffee being brewed. Baekhyun was happy until someone’s voice invaded his spacing out and he was forced to look away from his drink and make eye contact.

“Hello~ I’m Chanyeol” The tall guy, Chanyeol, introduced. Baekhyun just looked confused, but quickly his his confused expression by changing to a y expression.

“That’s nice for you, dear” Baekhyun replied, turning back to his drink. Instead of leaving though Chanyeol stayed in his spot. It only took a few seconds for Baekhyun to sigh and look back up at that tall male.

“Did you need something, Chanyeol?” Baekhyun asked, trying his best not to sound annoyed. Chanyeol stuck his bottom lip out in a sort of pout and thought about it before slowly shaking his head making Baekhyun just frowned.

“Did you want to take a seat, and think about why you came over and spoke to a random stranger?” Baekhyun offered, gesturing towards the seat. Chanyeol smiled widely, showing his teeth, and for a second Baekhyun thought that maybe Chanyeol would break his face because of how big and wide he was smiling, but he couldn’t help but smile a little himself as Chanyeol sat down.

 

They sat in silence for a good hour just ordering more drinks, and not bothering to leave.

“So, Chanyeol, have you figured out why you came over?” Baekhyun asked, breaking the silence. Chanyeol looked up from his  drink and shrugged.
“I dunno...I just thought you were pretty...and it happens in dramas and anime..and books...uhhh...yeah” Chanyeol replied, nervously running a hand through his hair. Baekhyun managed to hold his blush back and just nodded slowly, and went to reply until a familiar arm wrapped itself around his neck.

“K-kyungsoo...can’t breath” Baekhyun managed. Chanyeol looked very confused and concerned, but Kyungsoo loosened his grip, and smiled calmly, standing beside the two.

“Suho told me to check up on you~ I’m just being my natural loving self” Kyungsoo sighed, pouting for a few seconds before laughing and smiling at Chanyeol.
“Hi, I’m Kyungsoo, and I’ve been friends with this guy for awhile, and if you wanna know anything about him, I will happily give you info, but for now I’m gonna go tell Suho that you’re both in love and what nots because I ship this, so keep it up” Kyungsoo chuckled, dodging an attack from Baekhyun as he spun and left. Baekhyun whined slightly and then buried his face in his hands, wanting to disappear from the situation.

“Wanna try this again?” Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun just nodded, and Chanyeol smiled happily.

“Hi, I’m Chanyeol, and I think you’re really pretty and I watch too much anime and read to many drama’s” Chanyeol introduced again, smiling happily, and just as widely as before. Baekhyun smiled to himself, Chanyeol was pretty himself, and his smile was infectious, and he’s adorable, plus he seems nice.

“H-hi...I’m Baekhyun, and you’re not bad yourself” Baekhyun giggled. Kyungsoo and Suho could be heard squealing from afar, making Baekhyun groan and get up, making Chanyeol pout and look down at his drink. Chanyeol jumped feeling someone pat his shoulder.

“Shall we go to the movies?” Baekhyun asked, holding a hand out to Chanyeol. Chanyeol smiled widely, taking Baekhyun’s hand and getting up.

 

The whole day they spent together, going to the movies, out shopping, and then since it was lunch time, they went for lunch, and before they could properly think about it they were back at the cafe. They were mid way through a conversation until Chanyeol’s phone went off.

“You can answer it” Baekhyun giggled, because Chanyeol looked torn. Chanyeol gave him a small smile and grabbed his phone.

“Hello?” Chanyeol asked. Then there was yelling and screaming and Chanyeol was holding the phone away from his ear and then just hung up.

“..” Chanyeol muttered, his phone going off like crazy.

“You messed up...actually were you meant to do something today?” Baekhyun asked, realising they’d spent nearly the entire day together. Chanyeol bit his bottom lip, something Baekhyun had come to love and adore, and nodded.
“I was meant to meet one of my friends…” Chanyeol sighed. Baekhyun was about to ask who, until someone burst through the door. The man was tall, and looked like a manga or anime character, but he also looked pissed, and that scared Baekhyun. The man began to approach their table and Chanyeol looked like he wanted to run.
“PARK CHANYEOL!” The man barked. Chanyeol pouted and got up.

“Kris~” Chanyeol whined. Baekhyun just watched the scene with wide eyes, he watched as Kris looked like he was going to punch Chanyeol, but instead hugged him, then spun him around looking him up and down, and then nodded, flicking Chanyeol’s forehead.

“You idiot, I ended up talking to Tao and walking around town trying to find you, and here I find you with some li- Oh my god, hello” Kris cut himself off, sitting himself on a free seat and smiling at Baekhyun. Chanyeol just sighed, going back to his seat and lowering his head.
“Kris, this is Baekhyun, I meet him this morning and we went on an all day date thing, and I forgot about you, Baekhyun this is Kris, he’s my best friend, and that’s kinda it” Chanyeol introduced, seeming more pouty than usual, and rather than looking up he just sipped at his drink staring out a window. Kris on the other hand was examining Baekhyun.

“So you forgot about me for a cute dude?” Kris asked. Chanyeol looked at him and nodded. Baekhyun blush as Kris smirked.

“Well then, remember to get his number, and I’ll see you tomorrow Yeol!” Kris chuckled, getting up and leaving.

 

“I’m sorry, about him...he’s odd” Chanyeol apologized, nodding to himself. Baekhyun shrugged, pulled out his phone and smiled.
“Chanyeol, can I have you number?” Baekhyun asked, smile growing bigger as his cheeks turned an air brushed pink. Chanyeol stared at him with wide eyes before scrambling for his phone and giving Baekhyun his number.

“There, thank you” Baekhyun giggled, standing up, grabbing his drink.

“I have to go now, but I’ll text you” Baekhyun giggled when Chanyeol pouted. Baekhyun sighed, leaning toward Chanyeol, giving him a chaste kiss before leaving.

 

Chanyeol was shocked for a minute, before he quickly got up, nearly falling over, while rushing to the door and running down the street, and managing to bump into Baekhyun, wrapping his arms around the small male in time to spin them and keep them from crashing to the ground. Baekhyun laughed, clinging onto Chanyeol.

“You’re easily excitable” Baekhyun sighed happily, leaning his head on Chanyeol’s chest. Admittedly Baekhyun had wanted to hug Chanyeol all day, and this was perfect, until he realised he was in public and people were staring at them with wide eyes. Jumping slightly Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol’s hand and quickly dragged him a few blocks away.

 

Both boys were panting when they finally stopped. Chanyeol was about to say something but ended up laughing, making Baekhyun laugh, damn Chanyeol’s joy was infectious. When they managed to calm down Chanyeol’s phone went off buzzing with texts. Chanyeol sighed putting his phone back in his pocket and looking at Baekhyun, biting his lip once again.
“Um...okay my roommates told me not to come home...you know Kris, he’s my roommate along with like 3 others” Chanyeol sighed.

“Wanna continue our date at my place then?” Baekhyun giggled. Chanyeol nodded happily, making Baekhyun smile and reach his hand out for Chanyeol’s hand. With an awkward giggle, Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun’s hand and they made their way to the next destinations in their journey.

----Fin----

If I'm 100% honest I don't know what I just wrote, but I hope you enjoyed it ^w^ As I said before this is the 14th one out of 31 so :D See ya in the next one ;3 Thanks for reading~

-Nero