-We're Just Like Clock Hands at 12:30-

We're Just Like Clock Hands at 12:30

 

[Baekhyun's POV]

''Tik Tok Tik Tok'' I hear the clock's hands melody in my ears again. As memories of us come in my mind looking at the cold rain. I clearly remember the way you use to hold me, with your big hands you embraced me. A warm embrace that I couldn't forget, a warm embrace that still haven't been forgotten yet. I still remember the smile you use to give me, with your smile you reassured me. A smile you carved in my heart, a smile that seemed to be a perfect piece of art. 

We use to be like clock hands at 12:00, so close from each other. Those clock hands slowly moved and as time passed we grew apart one from an another. ''Tik Tok Tik Tok'' I still hear this endless melody, it just won't stop. Somewhere deep in my heart, this melody keeps playing nonstop.

''I love you don't worry'' words that are now stuck in past, words that disappeared too fast. I still remember the words you said to me, warm words that said you loved me. Broken promises are all that's left from those words. They were all simply empty words. At the time, I was too artless to see these words were only beautiful lies. I was fooled by the false sincerity in your eyes. 

The more time passed you went to see others. You went to see your many other lovers. At the time that happened we became those clock hands at 12:10, growing more and more distant one from another, yet still trying to hold on to each other. 

''He's only a friend don't worry''' those lies of your's would never stopped. Staying silent I watched you from afar, being with the one you truly loved. Holding him in ways you never held me. Giving him looks you never gave me. Was I not good enough for you, tell me? The love you had for me slowly started becoming the love you had for him. 

''Why are you so jealous? I only have eyes for you''  words that weren't meant for me. I watch you leave once again to see him, what's this feeling in my heart tell me? Leaving me alone once again. Even now I don't remember why I was trying to hold on to you, was it because of the pain? Using work as an excuse over and over again. But how was I to complain?

''Tik Tok Tik Tok'' this sweet melody is stuck in my head. Remembering the memories of us as I wipe the tears I shed. This sweet tune won't stop playing everywhere. Listening to the same tune crying of despair.

The more time passed the more I faded away of your world. You went and slowly erased me of your life. At the time that happened we became those clock hands at 12:20, slowly trying to let go of each other hands. 

''I'm just tired..''  your answers changed didn't they..? At this point, you didn't even listen to what I had to say. Fights and screams were all I heard every day. I was still trying to hold on as you pushed me away. I was slowly losing hope about us, or should I say what became 'you' and 'me'. 

''Don't you trust me?'' you said as you went back to see your new loved one. At this point I knew we were done. But I still tried to hold on as hard as a could. What a mess we became, I'm sorry...

The time passed so fast, between all the fights I didn't even realize we became just like clock hand at 12:30, having our backs to each other, looking at different places and trying to let go of everything. At this point, I knew it was the end as we were both walking to places we won't be able to return from. All that was left from us was the shattered glass from our last fight.

Now we're like clock hands at 12:30 and I'm looking at the rain pour by the window as I listen to the sweet tune that brings back memories of us... ''Tik Tok ... Tik Tok..'' the tune slows down.. I close my eyes and erase those memories of us.. 


[A/N: In this fanfic Baekhyun is remembering the past story he had with Chanyeol. They were so close at first, but then things changed and Chanyeol started cheating on Baekhyun thinking he didn't realize. The more time passes, the more things get complicated. They start fighting and they slowly separate until the day the finally both let go. Baekhyun remembers all of the story.]