Where our eyes are never closing, hearts are never broken, times forever frozen still

Memories and Heartbeats

 

You know, there are so many things I want to say, but I guess you already know all of them without me telling you.

But I will still state some of them.

I won't start the story by saying something lame like "Remember the first time we met?" No. Because, frankly, I don't want to remember that day that much.

I'd rather remember the day you showed up on my front door, totally soaked from the rain.

You were shaking so much, but somehow I could still hear the words you say (I could still hear it like a whisper of the wind). I swear at that time my soul kinda left me. It's like my heart stopped beating for a second, as if to finally confirm, that the next time it started to beat again, it would only be for you.

The next beat felt so much stronger. It found its own beat, the right beat. The same heartbeat as yours.

It finally felt like the world makes sense to me.

I wanted to tell you the same thing, but it's so hard to say. It felt like if I say the words, I will burst into flames.

I caught you caught my eyes. You smiled your beautiful, most most beautiful smile. I still remember the way the air left my lungs, I was breathless. You took it all away. And you took what's left in me when you finally, finally kissed me.

We kissed for the first time (everytime you kissed me feels like the first). The way you contently sighed, the blissful look on your face. I want it to be burnt into my memory forever. I remember it all.

Those heavenly, dangerously heavenly lips of yours. The way yours moved againts mine. The way your tongue swirled on my bottom lips. The way it brushed all the right places in my cavern. The way it tangled with mine. It sends electricity. Your kiss, it still does.

I closed my eyes but I swear I could still see you (feel you) smile againts my lips. Our kiss always feels like water and fire at the same time. It drowns and burns.

The way you touch me. It's all in my memory. Your hands on mine, on my skin, all the right places. It set my mind blank. Your touch, soft, soft, soft, then rough, rough, so possesive, the way I love it. The way you breathed next to my ear. I needed more. Skin on skin. I needed more of it. I need it all.

You're perfectly perfect. All of you. All mine. I sometimes close my eyes and I could feel your lips at the end of my jawline. A soft kiss, entirely different with the passion of how your body moved. The way it rocked. The feeling of you in me. The way you sinfully slide in me. The way I saw you between my lashes, how you smirked when I could only gasp for dear air.

The fire was building up. From the very center of me, it crawled down, and down, and oh (yes, yes, Woohyun, harder, I'm so—).

I thought I was bursting into flames. Into white blinding hot flames. I felt more of you, filling me and my hearts and drowning me. I forgot how to breath.

The way you smile, the way you laugh. The way you hug me, the way you kiss me, the way you beautifully make love to me. They all flash behind my closed eyelids. They still do.

I can't seem to open my eyes , I'm afraid I'll lose you (the memory of you).

Memories. Memories. Memories.

I hate them. They're all killing me. I hold on to them to live, but at the same time they're killing me.

I want you to be here. I want you so ing much.

Here, right here, right now.

Now, please (please).

Nothing else matters.

You, you, only you.

I shouted and cried and begged. What else do you need?

Why are you such a jerk?

The only thing I want is for you to be here.

I ing hate you. I hate you, I hate you so much.

But please, be here.

Please, it hurts so much.

It hurts. Hurts like a motherer.

Dried tears, dead eyes.

It's ing numbing.

Fine.

Just kill me. Get it all done. Done. Finish it all. End it all. I'll end it all.

I'll forget them, those memories (but my heart was beating for you). I'll forget you (so my heart will forget how to beat).

It seems to work. My heartbeat has slowed down. Has yours (stopped)?

It did.

Soon mine will.

You, you, the memories of you. They're all fading. So is my heartbeat.

Soon.

Soon I'll say goodbye.

Soon the memories will remain frozen.

Soon it will be forever.

Soon, Woohyun, soon.