Two

A Die Hard Fans
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona walk in the park. Is snowing now, she tighten her sweater and sneezed. Her nose already look red now. She rubbed her hand together and sit in the bench

Suddenly a boy approach her. She turn around and saw its Jonghyun. Her bring a cup of hot tea “Yah, aren’t you cold ?”

Yoona who look confused just nodded while blinking her eyes several times. “Oppa, what are you doing here ? Aren’t you supposed to be in hotel or something ?”

“Ani, I’m here for you my lady” he smile and yoona cheeks turn pink “Let me warm you”

“Here, my hand” yoona give her hand.

“aniya, Your lips. Here I kiss you”

Yoona cheek would bursting in anytime soon. She just puckered her lips about to get kiss from jonghyun when suddenly  “yah im yoona!!!” eh ? but why Jonghyun oppa called her with a woman voice ?

“IM YOONAAA!!!!!” seolma, its yuri unnie voice

“IM YOONA YOU WISH TO DIE ?!!!!!”  yoona open her eyes and saw her unnie nose already flaring. Obviously she upset right now

“Wae ?” yoona asked groggily.

“Wae ?!?!?!? you sleep talking called ‘jonghyun oppa’ !!! Oh sincha yoon-ah, you should stop watch them. See you even called him in your sleep”

Yoona just giggling and twirling her hair in shy “Aniya unnie~” she said.

“Oh God, why I have a dongsaeng like this ?! ah mwola” yuri irritated. “Aren’t going to campus ?” yuri asked while go out from room

Eh ? Campus ? Yoona look at her clock. Its now 7.30 and class begin at 8.15 “ANDWEEE!!!” yoona jump and run to the bathroom. She do the quick flash bath and wore shirt with a long jeans, She brushed her hair randomly and put her laptop inside her bag and rushed from her room.

She saw her yuri unnie already getting ready for work with her appa. “Appa, I’m going” she said and run from her house. Oh now she could only wish the traffic on her side.

She arrive at the campus alley and found Joohyun busy reading her notebook for her presentation today. Yoona throw herself beside joohyun and try to catch her breathe.

“Why are you look so tired ?”

“Yeah, I’m running from home to here ?”

“JEONGMAL”

“Aniya, just kidding” yoona giggled “I run from the gate until here”

“What makes you late anyway ?” joohyun asked still reading “I dream of jonghyun oppa” yoona said

“EIYYY ???? Is that a ert dream ?” joohyun wondering and look at her friend in disgust way

“Yah yah, what makes you think that, ooh jeongmal hyun-ah I don’t know you would think that” yoona look at joohyun in unbelievable stare.

“I just asking you” joohyun laugh then.

****

Joohyun and Yoona walk in hospital alley to find the pharmacy. She’s got her routine eyes check up. Usually she would go with her mother, or father, Yoona, Yuri Unnie, or even alone. She’s an obedient type though.  Yoona and joohyun as always laughing and tease each other. When they pass the toilet, Joohyun said that she want to pee. So yoona just nodded and wait in front of hospital window.

Yoona was try to read the recipe and she laugh of herself because its hard to read. Typical doctor. When she look outside. She saw a familiar back of man. She titled her head and realized the color of the man hair. Its Red Wine, just like Hyun ? Its that mean The guy is Yonghwa Oppa! Eh but, in Busan many people dye their hair so there’s just 0.9 possibility its Yongwa.

Suddenly someone called him from behind, and when he turn around, joohyun find its yonghwa. Yoona left speechless when the girl come over and kiss him in the cheeks.

“Did she perhaps yong oppa secret girlfriend ?” Yoona muttered.

“Yoona!!!” Joohyun called her from behind. She turn around and saw Joohyun look at her with wondering face “What are you looking at ?” she asked about to come but yoona move faster to prevented her seeing those hurtful thing.

“Aniya, I just spacing out !!!!” yoona lied.

“Yah, are you spacing out because of your dream ?” joohyun

“N..Ne.. its weird isn’t it ?” yoona answer and laugh. ‘I have to find out that girl’ yoona said in her mind.

“Kajja we’re going to the pharmacy now” joohyun held her hand and going to the pharmacy.

All the way to pharmacy and to the restaurant. Yoona just busying herself looking for any information in her phone. She couldn’t help but curious what is the real relationship between yonghwa and that girl. She must confirmed that thing and if she already know the truth she will told that to hyun.

“Yah Im Yoona, why aren’t you touch your food” Yuri scolded her.  “Don’t tell me that you are searching any info about CNBlue ?!”.

“Eh ?” yoona now realized she too focused with her phone “Aniyaa, I’m looking for mails”

“Homework ?” Tiffany, Yuri friend ask her.

“Neh, homework” yoona nodded and lock her phone. She place that in her jeans pocket.

“See Yul ? Your sister just doing her homework you too much negative thinking” tiffany stucked her tongue out.

“Hey ladies” suddenly a bass voice come from tiffany back. Its Nichkhun her boyfriend.

“Oppa!!” Tiffany chirped.  “How’s today ? Are the patient hard ?”

“Aniya, just one patient though”

Patient ? Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter