final

Guilty as charged

You enter his apartment on 11th floor. It is really spacy, a huge dinner room connected with kitchen and living room. He said you should get comfortable till he gets you wine.
He brightly smile coming with two glasses and a bottle of expensive old wine.
He put a romantic movie and you started to watch.
Of course you snuggle with him and since the movie was boring to you you focus on Insoo instead and kiss him.


Only the number of times our lips touched raised


With a few moments the kiss was more passionate even though Insoo was passively kissing back holding one hand at your neck, and the other in your hair.
Insoo was always as sweet as sugar, the sweetest dessert, the topping of the cake.
Insoo was precious and perfect.

"maybe we should continue this somewhere else" you said giving small kisses at his lips
"I'm not sure if it is ok" he say worried
"Insoo I love you" you said


You said that you love me, your smile killed all the doubts

He carefully slipped away off you and pull you up.
You shared one more fast kiss before going to the bedroom.

Everything was slow and smooth, as much as for your dislike.
He put your foreheads together and you share one more kiss, this time his hands holding your cheeks.
He started to slowly e his shirt leaving you handling your dress and heels.
He seemed inexperienced by it but the men had that style.

Slowly his body was shown to you and you couldn't take your hands off of him.


You only want my body


A long hungry kiss attack him from your side and he started to kiss with  the same pressure unconscious fighting dominance what he easily gets.


Your beautiful body calls for me


He can't hold it anymore and started to get a bit rough.
After he threw you on the bed a bit too strong and you wince, he noticed and got back on his slow self.
He made slow sweet love to you.
And after all of it-
Your love is so guilty,
Your a criminal,
You stole his heart,
All was a lie,
Even when you entwined your fingers,
It was your cold self.

ENOUGH!


A/N
What da hell am I doing at 3am after getting home from the freakin work! Please let me know what you think and most definitely there should be more MYname around!!
Good night ;)
Song: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lvLEU9_9hK0