1/1

My one year promise

It was the day. 17.8.2016
He was preparing for a month only for this day. 
For his confession.
He had styled hair, dressed in a plain white shirt and black jeans holding roses in his hands.
But why was he standing on the graveyard? 


"You left me so early. Why?" Vernon was holding his tears.
"This wasn't supossed to happen, you know..?"

*FLASHBACK*

After the kiss they shared, she suddenly got up and quickly went away, she was scared. But before she could leave, Vernon grabed her hand.
"I know. We doesn't know each other very well. But don't leave. Please" he released her hand from his grip. "Please" He whispered again.
"Look. I.. I don't want you to have problems. You just debuted and you should focus on your work. Not some uselessness. So.. Let's go back to the others and forget this, okay?" Jiyeon stared to the ground too scared to look at him. 
"After a year, I will confess to you again. I promise." Even thought everything had fallen apart from him, he smiled. 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"2 days ago. You had a phone call with me before the manager called you." It was harder and harder to hold the tears.
"You were so happy."

Two days ago.

"Hey Vernon! Sorry. I can't go out now. I have another schedule for now. Sorry again. TT.TT"  A message came from Jiyeon when he wanted to take a shower. 
"Okay.. I can survive that. Maybe ._. :D Have a great day then~" he sent the message and sighed. 

3 hours later.

Vernon was watching TV with S.coups.
They were watching TV news. 

"Two members from the female idol group T-ara was involved in car accident when they were coming back from their schedules, when other car, rapidly hit the van with the members." The picture of the destroyed car appeared on the screen.
That was enough to froze the two. Both of them prayed, no one was hurt.
"The member, Park Jiyeon, and the man, who was riding the other car, died on the scene right after it happened. The member, Eunjung, and the manager of the group, suffered minor injuries." Vernon just stared at the screen. "No..... THIS HAS TO BE LIES! No!" he screamed and started to cry. "Jiyeon..." S.coups hugged him while holding back his own tears.


"I promised to confess to you today. But you left me before I could. I should just say bye and leave. But I can't."
He held the couple rings that he bought for this day. "Look. I bought you these like you wanted. Our names are writen on it. You have my name and I have yours. Do you like it? I hope you do." He placed her ring on the grave. "Here. This is yours." He smiled and placed his ring on his finger.
"You will still be my cute noona. But you will still be the one I loved the most.. I didn't think you would leave me that soon." He stared at the grave.
"Our list of what we wanted to do together.. Do you remeber it? We still need to do some things together. But I can't do it. I'm all alone now." He sighed and let the tears to flow on his cheeks.

"We had a comeback week ago and won some awards. We're doing quite good now. T-ara have to re-do everything in the album for the comeback after you left." He whiped the tears from his face. "T-ara miss you. Seventeen miss you. I miss you."

"Hansol.. We need to go." S.Coups placed his hand to my shoulder and silently said. I saw the rest of group waiting for me.

"You know. I will always remember you. I hope you will have a good life in heaven." He smiled with broken smile and placed the roses on the grave.
"I love you... Bye." Vernon whispered before he left the grave with others.

R.I.P
Park Jiyeon
7.6.1993 - 15.8.2016


Soo.. That's it. It's short. I know :D I can't write long stories. To say truth, I really cried when I wrote this. IDK why :D 
I hope you liked it~