Final

You're Gay

“What are you doing?” A voice shocked Baekhyun from the back. He swore he had a mini heart attack while tapping his chest to calm the heartbeats down.

 

“Can you not just come and shout at me like that? You surprised me,”

 

“I didn't shout,”

 

“Your shrek voice did,”

 

Chanyeol chuckled at the funny insult while looking over Baekhyun's shoulder at the computer screen, “Why are you so shocked, though? Are you reading or something...” he teased when he saw the familiar fanfic site Baekhyun likes to browse through. The puppy loves the site a tad bit too much, he believe, especially when he woke up several nights to see the smaller guy crying his eyes out. Not to mention the occurrence when Baekhyun just giggled at the screen like mad woman.

 

“Tch, I'm not you,” Baekhyun searched back at the part he was reading, “Just some action fics, see, zombie apocalypse,”

 

“Zombie?”

 

“Mhm. Zombies. It's funny though. You almost got your brain munched by a y zombie,”

 

“That's nice,”

 

Baekhyun glared at him, “You're so annoying,”

 

The taller guy just laughed a bit before throwing himself on the bed next to the desktop, “Is that chanbaek again?” The puppy just nodded as he was too focused into his reading. “You love our otp too much,”

 

“Not as much as you,” he muttered.

 

Chanyeol laughed again and rolled on the bed out of boredom. “No, I'm not,”

 

“Hell yeah you are. Who's the one scrolling the instagram with hashtag chanbaek baekyeol everyday? And twitter. And tumblr.”

 

“At least I dont mourn over our death in fics in the middle of the night,”

 

“Because you're lazy a.f. to read,”

 

“Because they are lame and cliché. Like who in the world wrote binary these days,”

 

“Geez, all of that comes from you being so persistent in your fanservices. Who in the world whispered I-wanna-rip-the-managers-head-off into someone's ears in a y way and expect him to smile with a lovingly eyes?”

 

“I just wanna provoke,”

 

“Yeah, successfully did that Park Chanyeol. And irritates me,”

 

“Awww… my love is angry at me… what should I do?” Chanyeol cooed while making a clutches-my-heart symbol.

 

“Not cute,”

 

“Because I'm hot,”

 

“Shut up, I'm reading,”

 

“Stop reading,”

 

“I do what I want, ,”

 

Chanyeol pouted and leaned on his side with his right arm supporting his head. He stared at the 'mini' creature in front of him.

 

“Dont you love me, Baek?”

 

“No,”

 

“Then why did you agree on all my fanservice ideas?”

 

“They're fun,”

 

“You even agreed to wear our wedding ring,”

 

“Because you asked me to,”

 

“If I seriously asked you to marry me, would you?” The question made Baekhyun turned his head towards the giant in the bed. He scrunched his nose and snorted, “Dont make a real-life fanfic here,”

 

“Is that a no?” The giant asked with a hollow voice.

 

Baekhyun sighed very heavily while looking at him, “Wanna know the truth?”

 

“Yes,”

 

“I will,”

 

The giant's eyes rounded and amusingly he smiled, “Seriously?”

 

“Yes, I will agree if you ask me to marry you. But the thing is, I'm straight and I have a girlfriend,”

 

“You mean fake scandal with favourite yippeo noona?”

 

Baekhyun glared again.

 

“Who cares anyway,” Chanyeol rolled excitingly, “You have our wedding ring on your middle finger,”

 

“Shut up,”

 

“You're gay and married to me,”

“One more word and I'll shove the ring into your ears,”

 

“Hoho, my husband is so grumpy,”

 

“Wear both of them tomorrow, Yeol. We're now divorcees,”

 

“I love you too, Baekhyunnie,”

 

And a pen then flew from the computer desk towards Chanyeol's forehead.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

That's it. It's super short, right? I'm so sorry. I just wrote and and boom posted it without any second reading.

Because I love chanbaek a tad bit too much MUAHXX!

Kbye.