One

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was raining. And not just any kind of rain that would coat your window with little beads of wetness. The violent kind, where it would coat the pavement and click against your window, tricking you into thinking someone was throwing stones. The cliché bull of it all doesn't scare me. In fact, it makes me happy. I always enjoyed the dark, and adding violent thumps of thunder and bright raves of lightning makes it almost 100% better. 

But, being stuck in a cabin in the middle of nowhere makes me feel nothing but hate. Why did I have to come? Do my parents really think of me as an unwanted necessity? hah. I could care less. Why should I care when they never cared. I mean yeah, sure I had a roof over my head and some decent meals here and there.. But when were they ever here for me when i needed them the most? They even only talk to me when its to yell at me for being a complete "" or if its to lecture me on how to be a better kid. It's a bunch of complete nonsense and the thought of them makes me sick to my stomach. I guess the really only good thing about being stuck here is that my friends happened to be here as well. The only bad part about this, is that it's still technically school.. As if we don't already have 10 months of it; and when school comes around they're extremely annoying, more annoying then they are now. It's as if all of our parents planned this; and are now, at this very moment snickering at the thought of them having their alone time for two straight months. Partying, getting even more drugged up then usual. 

I grit my teeth and clench my fists as I stare through the old, streaked window that held the home to many spiders. The cobwebs endlessly showing a story as the thin white strings hold a family of insects that are struggling to escape. Just like me, i stuggle to figure out ways to just leave this place for good. 

"hyung.. are you alright?" a faint, soft voice echoed throughout the tiny cabin, that now held the stench of wet wood. Jin. Great, as if i wasn't already annoyed, i get interrupted while deep in thought 

"tsk" I squinted and looked away from the window, jumping down from the top bunk.

"of course I'm alright.. Better then ever!" i mumbled, sarcastically adding a wide smile, that practically planted a confused look on him.

A loud thump of thunder echoed, causing some of the guys to jump. I shook my head and chuckled a bit, walking to the nearest couch, and sitting on it.

"It's getting really bad out there." jin said while placing various buckets under some leaks in the ceiling. "Do you think it'll be better tomorrow? I heard there were some basketball competitions going on, so I signed us up. I think it would be good to use the little time we have to hang out, I mean... With all these classes going on soon, we'll hardly have time for each other" he placed his hands on his hips, looking at the ceiling. 

He took his attention away from the ceiling to find that everyone was completely ignoring him as they were in their own world. 

"Yah! Hello! I'm trying to talk here" he waved his hands around and stomped up to jungkook, roughly ripping the headphones that were originally in his ear, out. 

"What the hell was that for!" he winced a bit in pain, frowning slightly.

"you like basketball don't you? And you're really good, no?" He walked around to the rest of the boys and clapped his hands in their faces, eventually grabbing their attention.

"I guess, not as good as suga, but I honestly don't feel like playing basketball with a bunch of random ki-" jungkook shrugged, gathering his headphones up. 

"who cares if they're random kids, that just makes our chances of winning higher..you guys are such babies. You need to get out of this cabin sometime, just sititng here on your devices is unhealthy and doesn't do you any good" he crossed his arms, and plopped down next to me on the couch, huffing. 

I rolled my eyes and groaned, leaning my head on the back of the couch. Trying to get some shut eye here was like trying to fight a giant with your bare hands- Impossible. With the continuous whining from jimin to the extremely motherly-like jin making sure you "eat your vegetables" It would be concidered lucky to even get just a few minutes. 

"oh hey, aren't we supposed to be getting another roommate or something? they said because our cabin was somehwat bigger and has an extra bed that he'll be bunking with us" Namjoon looked up from his book and stared at the empty bunk in the far left corner. 

"Well, if we are I hope he gets stuck in the rain and is unable to come" I shrug, mumbling a bit. I felt the glares attacking me, as I sat there. 

"I'm hungry. And i dont feel comfortable walking in the rain all the way to the mess hall. Especially because their food probably isn't that great. So~ shall we make some dinner?" Jin hopped up from the couch and walked to a little kitchen area. And by little.. I mean tiny. It hardly fit 3 people. 

"Sure, why not I mean stress eating is always great!" Hoseok hung upside down at the end of his bed, humming.

"It's not called stress eating when you're extremely hungry, hyung!" Jimin jumped on Hoseok, eventually knocking him off the bed with a 'thump'

"Hey, Uh.. Guys..Where's the cooler??" Jin scratched the back of his head in confusion, looking through a bunch of cupboards. 

"What cooler?" I stood up and walked to the kitchen. To see a frantic Jin pacing around.

"Pabo... The one with all our food!" He threw his hands up in frustration. coming to realization he stopped in his tracks and slowly turned towards jimin. 

"You were in charge of bringing the cooler in, where is it?" He slowly walked up to him squinting his eyes a bit, carefully watching jimins actions.

"Well I, uh-" 

"JImin! Where's our food!" Jin stomped his foot in anger, and clenched his fists.

Boy was he cranky, but I couldn't blame him. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter