FINAL

You Broke OUR Promise [ONESHOT]

Listen to this while reading ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uAvDXpde-I

Myungsoo put his two hands on your eyes , standing behind you . "Guess who's this." he said . "My Myungsoo oppa !" you said and removed his hand on your eyes . You turn behind and hug his neck . " Annyeong oppa ! Why are you late ? " you pouted . " Sorry babe . Let's not waste time ok ? Come on . " he gave a peck on your lips and hold your hand .

You two walk along the park . You were tired so you look for a bench and both of you sat on the bench . You put your head on his broad shoulder . "Oppa" you said and he looked at you . "I love you so much oppa" you look into his eyes . He smiled . "I love you too . Very very much ." he kissed your forehead . " Promise me you won't leave me cause if you leave me , I will not have somebody to love me just like you did . You're only for me , oppa . Only for me . I don't know how would I live without you ." you said with tearful eyes , in the urge of crying , being deadly serious . "I promise . I won't live you , baby ." he kissed your lips and pull away and smile . You smile back . You two stay like that until sunset and he walk you home .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A few weeks had passed . Myungsoo has not paid much attention to you . Everytime you want to have a date with him , his reason will be "im tired" , "im busy" , 'next time ok ?" and many more . You were thinking that he doesnt love you anymore . But you always shook that thought away . But in school , he would talk to this girl and always be with her . You did not know her cause she's your senior . And you did not know a lot of your seniors in school .

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a sunday afternoon . You were lying on the bed while reading a magazine . You were very bored . In the middle of you reading a magazine . Your handphone vibrated , receiving a text message . You lazily take your phone beside you . It was Myungsoo . You were so glad that he texted you after a long time . You read it .

From ; Myungsoo Oppa 

Hey baby . Meet me at the park that we usually go at 3.00pm ok ? I got something to say to you . Meet you there babe .

You frown when you read what he texted you . *Why does my heart feel that there's something bad that is going to happen to me * you thought . You texted him back .

To ; Myungsoo Oppa 

Opppaaaa <3 Ok ! Meet you there , oppa ! Love ya !

 

 

You look at the clock .*2.25pm.I better go and change and meet him at the park.I wonder what he will say to me that looks so important.* you thought to yourself and went to change .

You change yourself to this .

Dress ; 

Shoes ; 

You look yourself into the mirror and smile . *I can't wait to meet oppa ! But , I wonder what he is gonna say to me . My heart says that there's something bad gonna happen to me . Gosh ! Why am I thinking about this ! He's just asking for a date ! Nothing else !* you thought to yourself . You looked at your watch and gasped . "2.45pm ! Im late ! Gosh !" you said and ran to the park . You arrived at the park and search for you boyfriend . Myungsoo was there with the girl that you always see her with your boyfriend in school . They were sitting on a bench . Sitting closely and hands together .You hold your tears back .

You went behind them . "Oppa" you said , not in a cheerful way because you were curious to see the girl there with him . The girl smiled at you and you smiled back . "Ouh , Baby , you're here . let me tell you something . Follow me ok ? he said to you . He went to a corner far away from the girl and you followed .

"Baby . I want to break up . I don't love you anymore ." he said , avoiding your eyes . "What ? Why oppa ? Did I do something wrong that make you break up with me ?"you said . Tears started to flow from your eyes . "No . You didnt do anything wrong . I just want to break up with you . I don't love you . I love someone else ."he look into your eyes . The last four words make your heart broke into pieces . 'Why are you like this , oppa ? I thought we make a promise not to leave each other ? Why oppa ? Why ? I love you so much oppa . " you said while crying . He became silent . "You grab his face so that he could look at your eyes . " Oppa . Dont leave me . You promise me right , oppa ? Promise can't be broken , oppa . Oppa . Please say that you're joking . " you begged him . "Im not joking . This is true , baby . I dont love you anymore . Baby , im sorry . Thanks for being there for me . I hope you get a boyfriend that is much much better than me . Bye baby ." he gave you the last kiss and you replied back . But then , you pulled back . "Oppa" you whisper . Myungsoo turn behind and walk away without looking back at you , going back to the girl and hold hands with her . They then walk away leaving you there in depression .

Your knees gave away and you dropped on the ground "OPPAAAA ! COME BACK TO ME ! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH , OPPA ! I NEED YOU ! P-PLEASE D-D-DONT LEA-VE M-ME OPPA"You screamed to him while sobbing . Hoping that he will hear and come back to you . * I guess what i thought is true.Now how do I live Kim Myungsoo ? Without you by my side . I love you , Kim Myungsoo . You promised me that you won't leave me , right oppa ? But why are you like this . You broke my heart into pieces . *

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note ; Its done ! I hope you like it :/

Myungsoo for you guys ! nyeheheh ! *melting*