Chapter 1

How I Met Him.....

Chapter 1


Hye Mi's POV

I slumped on the wall by the street. My parents passed away when I was 15 years old and my relatives are all in America while I'm stuck in Korea. So here I am homeless and in the middle of summer. I sighed and got up and walked to the park and sat on a swing.

"Ughhhhhhhh, why am I stuck in such a horrible situation!! This is so annoying and....!" I screamed while kicking around on the swing. Suddenly, a voice popped out and she sat next to me.

"Why, what's wrong?" She asked. I stared at her for awhile, and she was so beautiful! With flowy long hair and big large eyes, she was so pretty! I stared at her clean clothes with jealousy.

"Not..... Not much." I mumbled, kicking the sand with my shoes.

"Well, my name is Ha Eun! And... Uh...." She scanned my clothes up and down. "I was wondering if you needed any help.... I can give you some clothes to wear, if you want, that is."

"Oh!" My eyes lightened up by the generousity given by Ha Eun. "Thank you so much!" Truthfully, I never expected that she would be nice.... Ha Eun ran back to her house and brought me this cute outfit.

"Here, you can keep this! Oh, and by the way, I go to Hanbyul University! Come to my university when you're older!" She smiled and left. I held my brand new clothes then I realized something. Hanbyul University! They're offering scholarships for those who pass the test. I ran to the university and took the test. 

It was hard, that's for sure, but I guess, worth it, so then I can repay Ha Eun unnie. 

 

The next day, they revealed the results. I had passed! Manse! I was super happy! They gave me the school uniform and I was able to attend the school! I entered into the school and went to my new classroom. I pushed open the door, and I had NOT seen this coming. It was a HORRIFING sight that froze me to the spot.