prologue

Could've Been Better
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

A set of cliches, Jinyoung thought, formed their love-triangle. A small crease on the forehead yet a smile sprawled across his face as he recalled the sentiments buried deep within his heart.

Funny thing about being a writer – you recall every single memory, even the most bitter ones.

 

 / prologue 

It should have been a peaceful Sunday morning for Joohyeon, body comfortable and tangled to cushions and pillows with a whiff Jaebum’s scent, when her mother announced Jinyoung’s arrival downstairs.

“.” Joohyeon mumbled, her face buried deep onto her pillow, eyes swollen from last night’s endless crying.

What a joy to have such a nosy friend who constantly disturbs you in your deep slumber.  Joohyeon sat up straight and the ache started to pound inside her head.  ‘Twas followed by Jinyoung’s continuous knocks on the door.

“Open it, will you?” Jinyoung said, a hint of concern dripped from his voice. “Are you okay?”

“I’m alright! J-just a minute...” Joohyeon grabbed a sunglass and wore it. She stood up and slowly opened her room’s door and let Jinyoung in. 

“What the –“With a pause, Jinyoung leaned on the door and crossed his arms over his chest. “What the hell happened to you, B

Please log in to read the full chapter