Final

Rap Goddess

a5249ce37b3534443b2c5e92daf5c492.jpg

Author POV

 

Ava was a normal girl that was in college and also worked at a café. The only thing that you would have not guessed is that she is dating Jooheon. They met when Ava’s best friend, Shownu, called asking to come hangout with one of his group members. At first they were awkward, but after a while they got closer. Feelings also started to grow and Jooheon finally asked Ava if she wanted to be his girlfriend. Ever since that day they have been dating for a year.

 

Ava was currently cleaning up her apartment while listening to music from her computer. She decided to clean, because Jooheon told her he would visit her today. The last time she saw him was last week. Suddenly her favorite song, 0 (Young), came on. She listened to this song so much that she memorized the whole song, even the rap parts. When Jooheon’s rap started she stopped cleaning and her inner rap goddess came out. Little did she know someone was watching her.

 

Jooheon was so excited to see Ava he missed seeing her face. He got to her front door and knocked. When she didn’t answer he knocked again, and still got no answer. All of a sudden he heard the music, and smiled knowing why she didn’t answer. He used the spare key that Ava gave to him to use whenever he wanted to visit. He walked into the living room to hear his girlfriend rapping his part. He peaked around the wall to see her rapping and dancing. This moment couldn’t go to waste so he pulled out his phone, and started recording her. When she finished rapping to his part she turned around and saw him. “Oh my god! What are you doing!” Ava said shocked. “Wow, I didn’t know my girlfriend could rap.” He said amazed. He gave her a big hug while her hair. This was the first time he saw her rapping, and he felt proud it was to his part of the song. Ava was embarrassed , so she hid her face in his chest. “I’m happy your back. I really missed you.” She said trying to changed the topic. “Aww I missed you too.” Jooheon said.

 

He didn’t know what else to say at this moment, because he was still shocked by her rapping. Ava would always complain that she didn’t have any musical talent and she could only draw. “Baby could you rap for me just once please.” Jooheon asked. “Why would you need to hear me rap?” Ava questioned. “I never heard it before, and you sounded good.” He said hugging her from behind. She just wanted to get this over with, so she took a deep breathe, and started rapping his part again. Once she finished rapping he couldn’t stop covering her face with kisses.