전거1

0212 | GOT7 ver.

There was a knock on the door and Nami whinced.Yugyeom had just left her room and she immedietly locked it.But here comes another one in just a matter of seconds.They just never get tired of it.They always want more,one after another.She thought she would never gain any benefits from it. Unknowingly to her,she actually sickly enjoyed it,all the things they do to her.

"Nami,open the door!"The person bang the door with his fist.She try to catch her breath as the male at the door bang his fist harder against the wood.They might have to change the door,again.But who cares?They're rich for 's sake!

She never saw it but by their looks and clothes plus all those branded lingerie,dresses,heels and acesscories they buy for her.She won't really admit it but she actually like staying with them.They would shower her with expensive gifts in return for her company.

"I'm not going to repeat myself again,Nami.Open the ing door."He sound cool and controlled.Nami almost want to head over and open the door.Almost.They banging stopped.

" this.Jinyoung,get the keys!"Her breath hitched.Oh no...He's going to get the keys to her room.And he'll torture the hell out of her.The jingling sound of keys snapped Nami out of her trance.The damage has been done.Time to face concequences.The door clicked and was slammed open but quickly closed again.Click.Locked.They male strode in slowly,his aura dangerously threathening.Nami gulped as she backed away on the bed.

"Nami Nami Nami.That was very bold of you to leave me hanging out there.Very,very bold.To congratulate you for growing bolder,I prepared a special something for you."He smirked and stepped closer,getting on the bed and taking his cuffs off then rolling his white Oxford sleeves.Nami could feel the metal headboard against her as she grip tightly on her black low back V dress.

She gasped as he grab hold of both her wrists in one hand when she tried to look away.His other hand travelled to her chin and directed her to look back at him.He was good-looking.They all are.It would be a lie if she says that she's not attracted to them.

"Please....I'm tired."Nami whispered as his lips roam her neck.She grip his shoulder when he released her wrists.His hands travel to her waist and grip them tightly as he pulled her down laying.His mouth ravish the places that make her squirm.He pulled away and smirked.

"Say my name,Nami."He lean in closer until their lips touch gently.Her grip on his shoulder tighten as he plant both his palms on both sides of her body.

"Jae-JaeBum..."Her lips were immedietly devoured into a heated kiss.Her eyes flutter close as she savour his kiss.As she was about to kiss back,something sharp pierced her thighs causing her to snap her eyes open and let out a pained scream instead.She pushed him away hard but he didn't budge.

She turned her head away but was held still by his left hand.She felt the sharp tool piercing her skin deeper as blood flow down her thighs.Nami let out a cry against JaeBum's lips.He finally pull away and sat up and watch as the blood flow,staining the bedsheets.

"What did you expect,Nami?That I do you peacefully and passionatly?Oh,I'm sorry to dissapoint you.Here,let me pay you back."He drag the tool lower,cutting open the one Yugyeom made just now.Nami bit her lips and took in some sharp breaths.Seeing this,Jaebum's eyes darken and his left hand grab onto her neck.

"Scream!I want to hear you begging me to stop!"Tears brim along her eyes as  she dig her nails into the bedsheets,still refusing to scream.His grip tighten around ,starting to cut off her oxygen supply.Nami took in some sharp breathes as he pierce her thigh deeper,officially reopening Yugyeon's mark.Then it snapped.Nami let out a stranggled cry,scream.

"No!Stop!Please!"JaeBum smirked in victory.She had finally given up on trying to bear the pain.No one was a better master of pain than Jaebum.He release and grip her hips, pulled his penknife away.

He shurg his trouses off alongside his boxers.Nami closed her eyes and let her tears fall.She knows what's coming.She felt her underwear being pulled off and something replacing it.Then a blood curling scream erupt in the room.He was doing it again.It was the best way to make her scream.

♦----------♦

That night in that room at the exact time,Nami screamed,cried and begged for her life untill she was completely worn off.And all that sound was music to their ears.They enjoyed the sounds she made everytime it was JaeBum's turn.They knew they would have a wonderful night's sleep with all her pained screams.Only the thought excite them.

"I guess I should get the laser powered up then."YoungJae got up and went downstairs to the basement.Jackson chuckled at the thought of his next chance to touch her.The butler came and refilled his wine glass with a 1977 Henri Jayer Richebourg Grand Cru.Jackson his lips before pickig up his wine glass to take a sip.

An engine roared and the 3 men in the lounge looked over at their glass-covered garage.A Zenvo ST1 and a TT Coupé parked at their repective places.A red head,clad in a red checker long sleeves which is rolled up and a pair of long denim pants and a black diamond ear piercing,and a blond hair ,clad in a black long sleeve with jersey cut and long denim pants,step into the house.

"Mark,BamBam!Had fun?"The red head scoffed as he plop down on a seat next to Jinyoung.The blonde place himself on the Inada SOGNO Dreamwave Massage Chair near their TV.

"Fun?She fainted at the first cut.She's nothing compared to Nami."They men chuckled.It was so true.No one could handle their desire like how Nami could.That's why they ADORE her.

"Where's JaeBum?"BamBam questioned.At that moment,Nami's screams linger through the room and both males who had just arrive home smirked.Mark pick up his glass of wine,in which the butler had just set down,and drank from it.

 

 

 

"Sweet,sweet harmony."

 

 

#KLover2288