tongue tied; got me scared.

cute cafe boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my god, get a picture of him! He's not looking!"

 

", the new cashier's so cute, look at him,"

 

"His nose is so tall, I just want to slide down it, ugh," a desperate sigh.

 

Jiwon was left with confusion across his face. His eyebrows furrowed, hands unconsciously fiddling around for info. Who was this new cashier everyone was talking about? His eyes narrowed, biting his lip.

 

"Why do you look so confused?" An amused laugh and a smug grin.

 

That was Junhoe for you.

 

Jiwon smiled lightly, rubbing his nape awkwardly, "Just... I heard there's a cute cashier. Is he actually cute, Junhoe?"

 

"What the ?!" Almost came off as a scream, as scattered looks only proved the point of his bewilderment. "God, he's so ing cute, Jiwon. I'm surprised you haven't seen him yet-- But, Jinhwan will always be cuter," his last few words fell into soft hushes, leaving Jiwon to roll his eyes and ignore that little statement.

 

He crossed his arms, choking up a smirk, clearly showing the (slight) disdained smug expression, "Ah, so he really is that cute huh," Part of the reason why is because he was scared his expectations would surpass. What if he really wasn't that cute?

 

"Don't act like you're , Jiwon. Plus, in the spot we're in right now, you can see him clearly, just-- look," Junhoe's finger edged up. It was rude to point. Jiwon smacked it down, earning a hiss and a glare, but remaining in his stance. He moved side to side vigorously to see where Junhoe could see him - curse you 3cm, I needed that.

 

But his lips parted, soon left his mouth ajar. His eyes widened and cheeks flourished vividly. The second after, his lips curled up and his palms are resting on his chest, clutching dramatically with a dragged pleasured sigh.

 

"Junhoe,"

 

His friend looked highly amused, cocking an eyebrow, "What?"

 

"He's so ing cute,"

 

"Uh huh, what did I tell you?"

 

It's funny because Jiwon's cupping his cheeks like a love struck teenage girl. Junhoe's concerned if his vision is deteriorating because he could see hearts instead of eyes.

 

"Jiwon, act normal and get his number,"

 

"What did you think I was gonna do? Just order? Hell nah,"

 

They stayed silent, yet anticipating for Jiwon’s spotlight.

 

Jiwon was left tapping at his toes, fiddling with his fingers, falling back a few times impatiently. He ended up with a bit of a tug and a push towards the cashier, yelping and almost falling over the cashier’s space. He heard a quiet squeak in return, glancing up to only see the gorgeous boy.

 

‘He’s so ing gorgeous, holy , I can’t--’

 

“H-Hi… How can I help you?” his voice silk and saccharine, kissed against his ears and neck. He shivered slightly and although he was nervous, his eyes scrunched up along with the large pinches at the corner of his lips. Jiwon grinned widely.

 

‘Han… Hanbin,’ his name.

 

People were looking, no worries. They noticed how peachy Hanbin’s cheeks were - They noticed how silent his voice had strained backwards.

 

“Hey, I’ll just get your number, maybe a date and-- Mmhmm, medium white mocha and a little brownie, thanks,"

 

Soft gasps, widening of the eyes - but not just from Hanbin.

 

"I-I have a boyfriend,"

 

The crestfallen face faltered along Jiwon's cheeks. How didn't he think about the possibilities of this gorgeous boy of having a boyfriend-- Worst of all, how gorgeous his boyfriend was too.

 

"Oh,"

 

Hanbin's reply only resulted in shocking himself and others. He sported out the words out from surprise. He really did want to go with the latter, but his anxiousness. His fingers grazed upon his parting lips, ready, yet too scared to pull up from what he wanted to say.

 

The other male looked defeated, biting his lip briefly, darting his eyes down to the money in his palms, muttering a sorry before sliding the coins over to the cute cashier. He walked off without any other glance with a confused looking Junhoe. He was embarrassed, could you blame him? Everyone didn't have to look, but they did anyway.

 

But what he left behind was a guilty boy. Hushed with silence. That's not what he wanted. He wanted to accept it, but from him being too scared, he ended up saying the wrong words.  

 

Junhoe's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter