Final

Whistle

tumblr_nm6ltkqYGv1u5bdl7o1_1280.jpg

Author POV

 

Mel has been sitting on the couch for a long time trying to whistle. Ever since she was young she was not able to whistle. Every time she tried air came out. Across from her was her boyfriend, Taehyun, laughing at her.

 

“You know how to whistle help me please.” Mel begged. “Hmm I don’t know if I want to help you. You look pretty cute struggling.” Taehyun said while giggling. Getting annoyed Mel decided to give him her best cute face. “Ahh you know I can’t say no to you when you use that face. Fine you win.” Taehyun said as Mel cheered happily.

 

After an hour passed Mel was able to whistle. This was very simple, but it made her happy she was able to achieve her goal. “Thank you baby.” Mel said while covering Taehyun’s face in kisses. “I feel like I deserve more than just kisses.” He said while wiggling his eyebrows. Mel slapped his chest and blushed. He always loved teasing her just to get a reaction out of her. “Nope that’s not going to happen.” She said while getting up from the couch. “When will it happen then?” Taehyun teased. Mel grabbed a pillow, and threw it at him then walked into the kitchen. “I’m going to need an answer sooner or later.” He said while laughing.

 

Sometimes he forgot how shy his girlfriend could be. He walked into the kitchen to see her drinking a glass of water while still blushing. Mel could feel his eyes on her, but she tried to ignore it. She wished she could wipe that smirk off his face. “I hate you so much.” She said while laughing. “Aww I you too baby.” Taehyun said