when you smile (edited)

when you smile
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hey, long time no see. I edited the story a bit. I'm sorry if there are any mistakes in it. I hope you enjoy it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JB pov:

I was pretty early at school. earlier then normal. I walked in the hallway of school to find my friends. 'oh did i tell you that I was one of the kingka's of this school (a.k.a GOT7) actually i'm the leader. I have one secret that only my friends know about and that's that I have a crush on— ... no let me correct that, that i'm madly in love with (y/n). But I only don't have the guts to confess to her.'

My friends often tease me about it. But they are right I should confess to her, but how? or when? or where? And would she accept me? Or reject me? …

I was on my way to my friends when someone bumped into me. All of her or his books fell on the ground. I helped her with picking up the books.

"I'm sorry I didn't watched where I was going. I’m sorry." That voice. I-I know that voice it's ..... it's her it's  (y/n). My heart skipped a beat. I felt my blood rushing to my cheeks. I hope she doesn't see that.

"It's okay" I said smiling at her. She looked at me as I gave her books back. As we did that our hands lightly brushed against each other. It felt like time was going slower and that it was just (y/n) and me. I looked at her as she looked at me but looked fast shyly away.

"Thank you for helping" she said shyly smiling looking down.She is so cute. If only I could hold and call her mine. If I only had to guts to confess to her.

"Hey (y/n), are you coming" someone called behind her. It’s the girl that’s always around her, it’s probably her best friend.

"Ne" she said as she left. I looked at her till she went into a class.

oh btw if you didn't get it yet, it was a girl. but it was not any girl it was her, it was (y/n) my crush.

"YAH JB, why didn't you make your move?" Jackson said swinging his arm around my neck, scaring the sh*t out of me. “YAH” I yelled.

"I-I blocked." I guess. "And don't push me aish" I pushed his arm from my shoulders.

"We don't push. We only tell if you don't do it now you will regret it later on,  that you never did or you lose her to someone else." he said. He has a point with that.

(Y/N) pov:

"What was  that??" Asked Mila. She is my best friend.

"I bumped into him and dropped all of my books by accident. He helped me getting them back and I apologized to him. But he smiled and said it was okay." I said to her.

"Oh, I see~~. he finally noticed you." Mila said teasingly.

"I bumped into him it's not like he gonna notice me from now on. that something I only can dream of." I said with sad hint in my voice.

"Think positive, maybe he notice you from now on. You never know."

"Mila he is a kingka, i'm nerd. Kingka's and nerds don't go together."

"Yeah right, we talked later further about this."

"Okay, now let's go to class." My first class is with them. I mean 'The Kingka's'

JB pov:

'he is a kingka, i'm a nerd. kingka's and nerd's don't go together.' I heard her say to her best friend, it also kept playing in my head. How can she call herself a nerd. Is it because she is one of the best students in my class? She is one of the most special, beautiful and different girl I know. and I like different. Every time I see her smile she makes my day. Why doesn't she has any faith in how it could work out for us? Okay I know there is no us yet, but I can dream and hope right?

"what's wrong? " mark asked

"you look like you saw a ghost"  Jackson said

"she doesn't believe that kingka's and nerd's go together."

"she kind of has a point, if you two get together she will get bashed by your ‘fan girls’" Youngjae said.

"but for me she isn't a nerd. besides it's still my life, I choose who I want to date and who not. those fan girls are all the same. I like no I love her she is different from the others."

"yeah, we know you love her. we heard that already a million times now." Jackson said annoyed.

"maybe it's about time that you confess to her." Mark said.

"maybe it is"  I said quietly.

"we know out of a special source, the she and Mila always eat lunch at the rooftop of the school." Bambam said. 

"we could hold Mila back so that you have time to confess to her. please take that chance." Yugyeom begged the last part.

"Yeah please take that change, I really get headache from your endless talking about your "one side" love. Which I think is NOT ONE SIDED." Jackson yelled the last part.

"Okay, okay. I'll take the chance. you don't need to yelled that." I said.

"Thank you" Jackson said relieved.

Little time skip till lunch

Bambam & Yugyeom  went to hold Mila up. Jinyoung followed (y/n) (since they had the last class before lunch together.) and texted me if she is at the rooftop. Youngjae, Jackson & Mark were still with me. Giving me courage.

I got just a text from Jinyoung to say that she was at the rooftop.

"Here we go." I said nervously.

"Fighting hyung" Jackson and Youngjae Said together.

"Fighting JB" mark said.

I went to the rooftop. She is sitting on the bench probably waiting for Mila to come, before she starts eating. I opened the door and went to her.

"(Y/n)" I said. I hope that you can't here my nervousness.

"Y-yes" she stuttered when she saw me. She is so cute.

"Uhm I- I want to tell you something." Why did I have to stutter.

"Uhm okay" she looked at me. I sat down next to her.

"Uhm, i-" I don't know how to say it. I practice it with Jackson a lot

Please log in to read the full chapter