Us...

Incomplete Love

 

 

'Hyung, why do you like to get drenched in rain even if you know it might get you sick?'' 
''Cause rain drops are tears of people who miss us and love us, Sese'' 
''Then Hyung, only mine are the one touching you'' 

 

 


 

 

 

''Hyung, why do you love stars so much?'' 
''Cause they are so beautiful that you want to snatch them from sky and keep them forever, but they are so far out of reach, Hunnie, that doin so is impossible'' 
''Hyung, lately you've been shining really brightly'' 
 

 

 


 

 

 

''Hyung, is there any possibility that your love might change for me and we will become strangers?'' 
''Sehun, the distance between us is so great that even if I try to erase it, it might only lengthen, and to protect you, even if I have to become a stranger to you then I will, and thats how much I love you'' 
''Hyung, i might not be with you always but i made a mistake of giving you my heart, please take care of it even if im not around you anymore'' 

 

 


 

 

 

''Hyung, why it hurts me so much to see that guy putting his lips on you?'' 
''Sehun, if its that way then stop looking, I dont want you to feel hurt because of me'' 
''Hyung I cant help it, my eyes are only to see you'' 
 

 

 


 

 

 

''So hyung, is this a goodbye?'' 
''No Hunnie, its a you-have-better-things-to-see-than-just-me'' 
''Hyung, my heart will always beat for your name until it cant or it won't. I made a home for you in my heart and I will always love the idea that you are in here, living in it'' 

 

 


 

 

 

''Hyung, if you miss me, ask your stars to send me your messages in my dreams, and I will do same and visit sometimes in your dreams'' 
''You might as well start living in my dreams Sehun'' 

 

 


 

 

 


''Hyung, Farewell...'' 

 

 


 

 

 


''Sese.....Se...hun...Sehun.....where are you....''