Stupid Jongin

Bitter Sweet

"Hi Kyungsoo"

"Hi Baekhyun"

The two friends greeted each other as they walked to school,they were chatting when suddenly a black mercendes zoomed  past kyungsoo.  Kyungsoo jumped a bit, startled and frightened he cried out " Mama, help me !!!" . The car stopped midway and a familiar head popped out of the window.

" Hey Kyungie see you at school" and the  car sped away. Baekhyun covered his ears with his handsas he stepped a bit  further from his friend,he knew what was coming .

 

"Ya!!Kim freakin Jongin,i swear on the name of pororo

that I 'll kill you one of these days!!"




Baekhyun chuckled but he closed his mouth when he saw Kyungsoo glaring at him, he flashed a not so genuine smile as he pulled kyungsoo towards school.

 

Soon Baekhyun and kyungsoo reached the school gate and they walked in,it was not even 2mins since their back was turned, a screech was heard and three black cars were parked in front of the gate and soon the whole atmosphere was filled  with 

"Sehun oppa sarangae" "Chanyeol oppa marry me" and " Kai oppa please let me be your mistress"

Kyungsoo scrunched his nose at the noise the fangirls were making, then a not so loud bot cold enough to drive the crazy fangirls away voice was heard " Get Lost"

Kai chuckled " Ya ,Sehun dont be harsh on those poor girls" .   Sehun  growled " They are really annoying" and he made his way towards the class.

"Show's over !! aish baek lets go"  kyungsoo pulled his friend's arm when suddenly a handappeared from nowhere and ruffled his hair "Morning kyungie!"  it was Kim Jongin

"What do you want Kim Jongin?"  Kyungsoo half shouted

"Nothing i wanted to wish you good morning, by the way youhave grown a bit taller today did you drink dianosaur 's milk?"

The shorter replied with a glare " And you have become a bit whiter today did you put your mother's face cream?"

Jong in pouted "awww.... Kyungie dont be rude" 

"Don't pout Kim Jongin, u look like a cute puppy" 

"Kyungie u jst called me  cute!!" 

"No i did not"

"Yes  u did"

"No  i did not"

"Yes you did"

and the two made their way to class together leaving a puppy and a giant behind  who awkwarkly smiled at each other  before going

inside their class.

 

 

 

 

Later that they Baekhyun was having a nice time teasing his friend " Hey Kyung!!! You like Jongin right,but you are shy to admit it so you pretend to hate him, come on kyung i'll help you woo him Don't be shy. Just loo........"

he stopped midway when he saw his not so impressed friend glaring at him. Baekhyun coughed " Okay Okay, I'll keep quiet"

Kyungsoo faked a smile " You better, If you don't stop talking about Jongin, I'll tie you and Jongin together and throw both of you to middle earth so that you can dance with the hobbits. "

Baekhyun gave a that-is-scary look to Kyungsoo before turning to his left to stare at is crush(of two years) Park Chanyeol who was seated next to Oh Sehun . As he was smiling at how cute the other looked while biting his pencil Sehun turned his head and his eyes met with Baekhyun's . Baekhyun yelped as he turned his head away " OMG!! I swear I saw the evil version of Jack Frost just now"

 

"Looks like someone's madly in love" Kyungsoo smirked and turned his head to look at the trees outside the window. And he was met by a winking- his -eye Kim Jongin and a wave of hand from the said boy.

Kyungsoo clicked his tongue in return " Stupid Jongin", and his lips curved up a little to form a small smile " But he is cute " he wisphered at himself.

Baekhyun giggled " I heard that "



A/N : AFTER WRITING SOME FAILED STORIES I'VE DECIDED TO WRITE A NEW STORY. I'LL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE IT INTERESTING. IF U GUYS OUT THERE THINK THAT MY STORY IS WORTH IT PLEASE COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE OR MAYBE EVEN UPVOTE ;) IF NOT THEN THANK YOU FOR VIEWING THIS PAGE .