Rude

My Roommate Is A BOY?!

Ara walks in her room with a gloomy mood. She sits on her bed, putting the bottle that Taehyung gave her on her bed's head. "Aish, what a lame of me. I thought Taehyung will confess to me or something..Aaa, frustrating! But, at least I got to talk to him and be friends with him.." She reaches out her diary and writes what happened today. 

"Okay, that's enough of writting." Ara closed her diary and realized that she didn't showerred yet, smells her armpit "Oh my god, I'm so smelly! Better have to shower~" she grabs her towel and heads to the bathroom. "Ah, I almost forgot! I have to find out what does Junghye likes. Oh well, I'll find it after the bath~"

Jungkook walks in the room, hearing Ara singing random things in the bathroom. He shook his head, "Why is she like this, seriously? So loud!" he walks towards his bed, taking out his clothes to change. His wig nearly fell off when Ara walked out from the bathroom. He saw Ara drying her hair with a towel, only wearing a singlet with an extremely short shorts. He quickly looked away, because Ara is too y. Well, he's a boy. Of course, his hormones would go crazy. He bits his lip, trying to hold back his hormones. Why the hell is she wearing this kind of clothes? Just because she thinks she's living with some girl that isn't even a girl she can wear those kind of things?! Oh god, my hormones..

"Oh, Junghye? You're back already?" Ara asked. Jungkook calmly turned his head to face Ara, who's just inches away from him. Jungkook's eye turned big as he realized that Ara is only inches away from him. He quickly averted his eyes from meeting Ara's eye. 

"Why are you so suprised? It's not like you're a guy," Ara scoffed, glaring Jungkook. I'm a guy, you little a** . Jungkook quickly leave the room without even glancing at Ara. "Y-yah! Where are you going?" 

"What the hell is wrong with her?" Ara scoffed. "Ahh, living with a mysterious-image girl is frustrating! Whatever, I just have to find out what she likes. Let's just take a look on what she's got on her desk." Ara started to look around, trying to find something. 

"There's nothing on her desk. Oh, there it is." Ara found some DANCE magazines and music stuffs. "So, she likes dancing and music? Why does she doesn't attend any of the class? Maybe she's busy with her model carrier." Ara saw a sketch book, she started to flick Junghye's sketch book and sits on her bed.

"Woa, she draws well.." she flicks Junghye's book and a photo flew down on the floor. She takes the picture, amazed to see a very handsome + pretty boy in the photo. "Wow, this is a really pretty boy! Look at that squishy face.. But, who is this? He look exactly like Junghye. Her oppa maybe?"

Suddenly, the room's door flung open and there, a figure walking in. "O-oh, Junghye back already?" 

Jungkook ignored Ara's question and takes his bag that he left before. When he turned and see Ara holding his picture, he immediently took it and glared daggers at Ara and walks out the room, slamming the door. "Oh my god, if you're that mad can't you just close the door quietly?The dorm's warden will be mad you.. Aish it's not like she's going to hear it! Freaking Junghye..!"

10.00 p.m

"Is she that mad? Ah.. If only I didn't take a look at that photo.. Aish, why isn't she coming back?!" Ara waited in front of her dorm, waitting for Junghye to come back. She rans her fingers in her hair, "Why are you so complicated, Junghye? You're really are a big jerk! Aish!" Ara stomped her feet.

"Hey, student?" two  drunk ahjussis called Ara. Ara glanced at them, getting scared she quickly walked in her dorm. Unfortunately, she was too slow to run away. One of the ahjussis grabbed Ara's wrist, "Hey, let's play with us, oppas~" Ara screamed, trying to run away but failed. She's only a girl, a girl's strength isn't as strong as man's. She closed her eyes, screamed "Help!", hoping a hero would come and save her. As she still saying, "Let go of me!" she felt nothing on her wrists anymore and heard someone getting punched.  There she sees, a boy punching the ahjussis and faints. The boy wore all black, black shirt,jeans and even his cap is black. Ara can't see the boy's face because his cap is hiding his face. "T-thank you for saving me!" Ara said. "What kind of a girl standing outside at this time? Do you have no fear?" Jungkook talked cooly, Wow that was so cool of me! Hahahaha!

"I-im waitting for my friend, thank you again though!" Ara said as the boy leave. "Wait, is she waitting for me? That means, I have to come in later.. Ah, whatever. Why would I be worried for her? It's not like I like her.." 

"Ah, that Junghye! When will she come back? Oh god, it's cold. Maybe, I'll just wait her in the dorm. Yes, that's a good idea. It's better from getting flirted with some drunk ahjussis right?" Ara walked in her dorm.

Ahjussi - Older man

Oppa - older brother

_______________________________

PlaceㅡCaféteria

Ara and Haru walked to a table at lunch, carrying their lunch trays.  They sat at the table near the window. 

"Hey, Ara. Are you somekind of the principal's daughter or what?" Haru asked as she at a spoonful of rice.

"Oh, is that why they are treating me like this?" Ara asked in annoyed tone.

"Yeah, because this school is quite hard to enter. "

"No, I'm not the principal's daughter. I'm his grand daughter," Ara smiled.  Haru gasped and grabs Ara's beautiful hands, "Really!? Oh my god, I've been acting well to you right? Please forgive me, m'lady!" 

"Aish, Haru! Don't act like that just because I'm his grand daughter! It's okay, we've only knew each other for a week. What could possibly you'd make me feel uneasy like the TaeClu?"  Ara said gently. "Ahh, right! What could I'd possibly make fun of my first friend," Haru sighed in relief. 

"Wait, I'm your first friend? Then what about your roommate, isn't she's good to you?" Ara asked in curiousity. "Uh, she's not my friend. Besides, didn't I tell you that my roommate is Bae Suzy, leader of the TaeClu?" Haru sighed. "Really? That must've been so hard to you! I bet she does her own bussiness and never talked to you or even bullied you.." 

"No, she doesn't bully me or anything. All she'd do is, stalking Taehyung's pictures,texting Taehyung and even scream at it. I can't even do my homework peacefully, you know!" Haru shook her head. "That's pity of you. If Junghye, she doesn't talk and she's rarely in the room.. She doesn't talk at me, I'm sad.." Ara sighed. "Did I tell you that Junghye just doesn't talk? If she barely speak a word to the teachers, would she talk to us? Theres only,"  Haru counted with her fingers,"Well, just a few that you can even count with your fingers ever heard her voice. They say,Junghye's voice is weird." 

"Weird?" Ara started to imagine Junghye's voice sounds like. She imagined that Junghye's voice sounds like an ahjumma's, cracked voice, and even a guy's voice. She laughed at her own imaginations. "Maybe? That must've been so unfair for her to have a pretty face but a weird voice. That's a pity," Haru laughed, "Yeah, let's eat,"

Bae Suzy eyed the two friends chit-chatting, she squinted her eyes,"Park Ara...how come I already don't like her? She shares a room with Junghye, who we hate," she said as she greets her teeth. "I know right? I feel like I want to fight with Junghye. We need to show Junghye and Park Ara who's boss!" Minyeong takes a spoonful of rice but Suzy quickly blocked her from eating that much. "Yah, don't eat that much! How're you going to get skinny?!" Minyeong scoffed, "I'm stressed you know!" she takes another spoon of rice. "Whatever," Suzy rolled her eyes, annoyed.

"Oh, Taehyung is walking here?" Haru said. "Where?" Ara standed up. In her surprise, Taehyung was actually inches away by the time she stand that made Taehyung tripped. Automaticly, his food in his foodtray spilled on him. Ara too, fell on Taehyung's firm body, trying to protect Taehyung from getting spilled with his lunch on him. 

The entire people in the cafeteria gasped, TaeClu's eyes widen as they see the scene.

"I-I'm sorry, Taehyung-ssi! It's all my fault!" Ara apologised, still on Taehyung's body. "It's okay, Ara. Just, can you get off me? Everyone is watching," Taehyung said in an awkward tone. "O-oh, s-s-sorry!" Ara stuttered as she gets up, patting her skirt.

___________________________________

PlaceㅡSome hidden place in school(?)

"Yah, how dare you touch our dear Taehyung!?" Suzy yelled at Ara. "You did it on purpose, right?" 

"Just because I tripped on him, doesn't mean I did it on purpose." Ara answered as she rolled her eyes. "What!?" The three friends said in unison. Suzy scoffed, "Just tell the truth, you're one of Taehyung's sasaeng, right? You came here to stalk Taehyung right? What a !" 

Ara scoffed, "Sasaeng? Yah, the real sasaengs are you guys! You're just a letdown for Taehyung. A real Taehyung's fan wouldn't step this low!" Suzy anger rose, she splashed her mineral water on Ara's face. "What the hell?!" Ara yelled. "Why? Frustraterd?" Yoo Ah talked with her mini speco, in a mockery tone. Ara smirked, she take out her mineral bottle that she's been holding it without TaeClu's knowing, she splashed towards their faces. "Just what I say, you guys are just a letdown for Taehyung. You don't know me that well, TaeClu." She ed her uniform, revealing her Taehyung shirt. 
 
Suzy scoffed, she hold up her hands attempting to slap Ara but interrupted by Taehyung. "Stop it," he leaned on the wall, with a dramatic pose. The three turned, shocked to see Taehyung, they smiled sheepishly, "TaeClu, I'm disappointed."
 
"I-it's not like what you think," Minyeong stuttered, Suzy gulped, Yoo Ah couldn't take her eyes off from her feet. "Just go away, don't harras her anymore!" TaeClu slowly backed up, they glanced at Ara who is already in cloud9 despite knowing that Taehyung is saving her. "Finally, we will be a couple. My loved, Junghye!" Taehyung said the cheesy line, he jumped in front of Ara. "W-why are you wearing that?" Taehyung asked. "I-it's not like what you think! I-I shared a room with Junghye, you know about it right? Ahh, how do I explain this.."
 
"I know. Junghye must've disliked it," Taehyung pouted.
 
Why is he pouting? Oh my god, I feel like I need to pinch his cheeks. So cute! Ara bit her lips. "I-Im sorry," 
 
"Ah, don't apologize. It's my fault for giving this kind of present for her. Please, don't apologize!" Taehyung said. "You should go change, you're soaking wet.." With that Taehyung averted his eyes, slowly blushing because of the sight. Ara widened her eyes as she remembered that her school uniform when it's wet goes transparent. "Oh god, you erted, 4D!" with that, she ran away. "Tch, it's not like I wanted to see it. It's your fault for getting splashed with water from the TaeClu," He scoffed.
 
==
So that's the 3rd chapter! xD 
How was it? Welp, sorry if it's short... but is it funny yet? ._. 
and yeah..if it took a long time to update..sorry... and its 1:05 AM after this is published xD 
Leave a comment, I'll appreciate it much! :)