Shopping Time!!

BE MY MASTERMIND.. or else..

(Yoseob POV)

'Ah! what she want? Where is AppleCafe?' i was wondered. then my eyes see a familiar guy. wearing black jean with a white t-shirt and black jackets. looking good..

' Wait, is that Gi Kwang? what the heck he's doing here?'

" Gi Kwang-ah!!" i called him..

"Yoseob-ah!! " he shouted as he see this babyface :D lol. he runs toward me..

"what you doing here? did Kyumi call you? " he asking

" i supppose to ask you that...but nevermind.. i'm here because Kyumi call me..as her loyalty butler i need to follow her ordered." i fix my shirt as i say loyalty butler.

"same here.." he sigh

" where was the AppleCafe?.. i've been look for it anywhere.." i started to babling unsatisfied because of did'nt find AppleCafe.. i heard that Gi Kwang chuckled.

" What are you laughing at? " i'm ask him..

" it 's only right there.." he point to the small building with green wall.. there was small sign writed AppleCafe.. no wonder i can't find it..

" How can you know this place? " i ask him while walk toward the AppleCafe

" i used to come here. you should taste the ice-cream!! really tasty and so creamy!! " he excitedly told me the taste of the ice-cream.

i see Kyumi is eating ice cream happily.. maybe what Gi Kwang said is true.. i should try it!! :D

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

(nobody POV)

"Hye guys!! what take you so long? " she ask

" We did'nt  find this place.." Yoseob explain honestly..

" Ehem!! " gi Kwang coughing

" oh, i mean I did'nt found this place.." Yoseob correct his sentences.

" Oh! I see... Yoseob, Gi Kwang try this!! A++!! soo Yummy!! " she promoted the ice cream..

" Did you ask we coming to have this only? " Yoseob teasing Kyumi

" Nope. something else.. i just wanna you tasted this first! you might get tired because we are going to walk for a long time.."

Yoseob understand so do Gi Kwang.. they ordered up some ice cream. GiKwang takes chocolate and cookies flavour while yo seob take strawberry and vanilla flavours.. they sits  beside Kyumi..

" Give me the resit!! don't worry.. my treat!! " she ask for the ice cream rest.. they follow her order hapilly..Yeah! of course they happy.. save money!

Yoseob tasted the ice cream..

" Wow!! really tasty!! i love it! i love it!! " Gi Kwang and Kyumi smile.. they already expect this reaction gonna happen to Yoseob..

"ok.. since you done eating...so let go!! " said Kyumi

" go where? " Gi Kwang wondered.. Yo seob excited eating without mind their conservation.

" emm.. Somewhere..Yo seob, have you done eating yet? " he nodded.. she laugh  seeing his messy face with the ice cream..

" come, let me wipe it out.." she takes some tissue and wipe Yo seob messy face..

Yo seob seems a bit shock.. but he just let her to wipe his face..

" done!! let go now.. we better hurry because i don't have much time." explain Kyumi

Kyumi grabbed Yo seob and Gi Kwang arm to counter to pay.. then walk toward Supermarket that only two blcks from here.

" what are we doing here?" both of them look at Kyumi and gave her weird face.

" ok, listen up...  i wanna buy something to celebrate my lovely sister birthday today and i need you guys to help me.." she begging for their help..she want to do something extraordinary on her sis birthday but she need some help..not other then her 'butler'.

"we will serve you my lady.. how can we help you?.." Gi Kwang act like a real butler.

"you are good actor Gi Kwang!!  i'm impressive " Yoseob chuckled..

" ok.. so any suggestion for my sister birthday?" Kyumi ask

" hmm... let see.. what your sister like? colour? flavour? what always she told you what she want? " Gi Kwang asked

"she likes blue, chocolate and she always wanted a silver neck..lace.." Kyumi replied weakly.. she sigh..

" She really like my mom.." her eyes seems moist.. Probably missing her mother..

Yoseob and Gi Kwang  feels sympathetic to her..

" come on!! let go buying what things need to have in your sister birthday party!! " Yoseob try to cheer the atmosphere.

" omo!! party? can i come? i love cake!! chocolate? Yummy!! " Gi Kwang also take his role part.

" i just planning for two of us only for saving budget.." she feels guilty for Gi Kwang

" nevermind!! we treated you!! but one condition." Yo seob raised his forefinger. then he look at Gi kwang.

" You need to invited us to your sister birthday party! " Gi Kwang supported Yo seob.

"er.... i..i..i..." she did no know what to say. they are so nice to her..

" oh yes... before i forgot.. why you ask me bring a lots of money? " Yoseob asked

" owh.. about that.. i want to borrow your money because i did'nt get my salary yet.. i'll pay back when i get the salary.." she explain, Kyumi don't want ask Gi Kwang.. He already help her so much from she still a child until she become cute tenager like this..lol..

" hey! why did'nt you tell me? " Gi Kwang suprised Kyumi is a worker girl and borrowing money to buy all things..

" i don't want cause you any trouble. I've already owe you a lots "

" Silly girl.. i already like your brother.. just tell me if you need any help.."

" so.. you are worker girl.. what are you work? where? " Yo seob ask

* Kyumi keeps silent *

" Come on.. let shopping " Kyumi said cheerfully.. she want to avoid Yo seob  question. its really private.. even her sister did'nt realize what she work. Yo seob and Gi Kwang make weird face after seeing Kyumi try to avoid Yo seob question.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

after shopping...

" Yoseob-ah, Gi kwang-ah kumawo!! " she give them most sweet smiled sincerely.

" ok lets go!! my sister will return home at 10pm.. its already 5pm.. i still have 5 hours.."

" where your Sister go? " Gi Kwang ask

" she have a part time job as a cashier "

" i see.." Yo seob replied

while they are walking down the street suddenly.. a gang of gangster approach them..

" what are you guys doing here? seems a lot of things you buy.." one of the gangster said to them

Yo seob and Gi Kwang walk forward to protect Kyumi... Kyumi just steady.. she don't afraid even a bit for those gangster..

She look at each of the gangster.. she realized they all the same gangster that attack her a few days ago.. she wearing a girly style that probably they did'nt realize whose standing here.

when she see Gi Kwang and Yoseob only look at those rascal.. she wear her cap same as that day.. but she put words KP on her cap..

one the gangster realized about it and quickly told their leader... seems that ugly guy wide his eyes and look at me.. i give him dont-mess-with-me glared..

" hey guys, lets go..  we're sorry for troubling you..." he bow and walk away.... Kyumi quickly take off her cap and keep it in her bag without Yoseob and Gi Kwang realize about it.

" omo!! you're guys are my hero!! thank for saving me " she act like she don't know anything.. keeping this secret from others..

Both of Yoseob and Gikwang  make a blurr face.. they feel weird.. the gangster just bow at them?.. Probably scare of us..

They continued their journey to Kyumi house....