Food monster

A love

"You two know each other?" Gui gui's aunt asked.

"He's my partner in school" Gui gui said.

"He's my friend" Calvin said.

"Nice to meet you , I'm Gui gui" Gui gui bowed to Chairman Yan.

"I'm Calvin" Calvin said and bowed to Chairman Yan.

"Nice to meet you , I'm Aaron" Aaron said and bowed to Gui gui's aunt.

"I'm Hebe" Hebe said proudly.

"I'm Mike" Mike said and held Hebe's hand. Aaron was jealous. Gui gui could see Aaron was jealous.

Gui gui's PoV

Why was Aaron jealous? Is Hebe his girlfriend? That could be as Mike is his brother.

~End of PoV

"Let's have lunch. I have made a lot of food. Do stay for dinner too" Gui gui's aunt said.

"Since you have said it how can i reject?" Chairman Yan said. They headed to the dinner table and sat it. Aaron was snatching a chair with Gui gui.

"Aaron , you are a guy. Can't you gave way to Gui gui first?" Chairman Yan said. Aaron just stared at Gui gui.

Gui gui's PoV

Gui , you should let to Aaron. He is more miserable than you. He must face Hebe and Mike together everyday. You broke up with Ao quan that day , Aaron was the one who consoled you. Let him the seat to thank him.

~End of PoV

Gui gui let Aaron the seat and went to sat with Calvin. Calvin is beside Aaron. Aaron was staring at Gui gui through out the time as everyone was chatting and Gui gui was there eating alone. Gui gui ate very fast and put her plates on the sink.

"I go back to my room first" Gui gui said and went back to her room.

"Gui gui is wierd today. Normally she would eat two plates but today she ate one" Gui gui's aunt said. Aaron felt wierd with Gui gui.

"I go to find Gui gui" Aaron said and went to Gui gui's room.

"Looks like my son is worried about your niece" Chairman Yan said.

"Yeah.If they are together , i won't reject it" Gui gui's aunt said.

"Yeah , i won't reject it too" Chairman Yan said and laughed. Hebe felt super jealous.

-Gui gui's room

Knock! Knock!

"Come in!" Gui gui said. Aaron came in and closed the door. He went to sit at the chair.

"Are you angry about just now?" Aaron asked.

"Yes" Gui gui lied and Aaron made a funny face. Gui gui laughed so hard. They started chatting happily till night.

"Guys , dinner is ready!" Calvin said. Gui gui and Aaron ran down laughing and pushing each other.

"Hey , are you two dating?" Chairman Yan asked. Hebe was jealous but Mike held her hand as he knew she was jealous. Aaron saw it and looked away.

"No , we are best friend" Gui gui said. Aaron just nodded his head. At the dinning table , Gui gui sat with Aaron.

"What is the relationship between you and my aunt?" Gui gui asked.

"My wife is your aunt's best friend" Chairman Yan said. Gui gui just nodded her head and took the second bowl of rice.

"You are really a food monster" Aaron said and smiled.

"My brother is too" Gui gui said.

"Your brother?" Aaron said.

"My brother is Wu chun. He is in England studying. He was married" Gui gui said. After that , Aaron left with his family.