one

Diary Ng Panget {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

( 9:00 p.m ) - Monday -

'KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!' someone knock my house door from outside of my house. I quickly open the door to know who's the one who knocked the door. As i thought it was Mrs.Lee. " Hara when will you gonna pay your house rent? " she ask me about the house rent money. I sigh. " I will pay Mrs.Lee~ Don't worry. Give me a little bit more time. " i say to her as an excuses. " Including this month, its been 3 months you haven't pay yet. I let you live here because you're my niece and you work at my stall but this is too much. There are many other people who wanna live here so you better pay your house rent or not, you know what will happen to you " she give me a warning. " I know Mrs.Lee. Next week i will start my study at the university so i will try to find part time job near to the university so please. Hope you'll understand " i beg to Mrs.Lee. " I don't care. Find a new job to pay your house rent or_ " " Yes, I know Mrs.Lee " i cut off before she mention that word again. After a few minutes later, she leave. I close back the main door and walk towards my room. I take out my diary from the drawer and start writing in it.

Dear Diary,

      Today Mrs.Lee had come again and asked about the house rent money. I don't know what to do anymore. Since dad and mom was died in a car accident 5 years ago, she's the only one who care about me but when i was 17years old she start to asked about this house rent money. Urghhh!! and now I'm 20 years old. Is she really my au

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter