Final

Don't Wake Me Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't even know why Yesung hyung must gave a call to our radio." Hyukjae says while soft giggles escapes his plump lips.

 

He and Leeteuk had just done their Sukira today and quite couldn't get enough of the call Yesung gave them earlier. As usual, the lead vocal only talks nonsense it made both Hyukjae and Leeteuk (and the listener they are sure) clack out in a fit of laugther that take minutes to died down.

 

They are still giggling and chuckling amongst themselves when both of them stops abruptly as they see one of their member, Donghae, fall asleep in the couch with his head uncomfortably tilted to the side, resting on the backrest of their couch. The TV's still on, a sign that the younger must have fall alseep while watching it.

"Why is he here? Isn't his room is in another floor?" Leeteuk chuckles lightly as he shakes his head.

"You go in first hyung, I'll wake him up." He said and the older hummed before walking away to his own room.

 

Hyukjae approaches the younger, dropping his bag on the table in front of the couch as he settled himself next to the asleep guy. Donghae snuggled closer to him immediately the moment he felt the warmth emited from Hyukjae's presence, unconsciously pulling a smile out in the older's tired face.

"Donghae," he taps the brunet's cheek gently. The younger stirred, frown appears in his forehead as his face scrunched up in displeasure cutely.

"Why do you sleep here?" He asked above whispers. Donghae hummed sleepily as he snuggled closer, a silent plea for Hyukjae to not wake him up now but the older paid no heed. His eyes are still closed but Hyukjae know that he is already awake by now.

"Let's get you to your room, shall we?" he tries to gather the younger in his arms, intending to walk the brunet to his room.

"M-noooo." Donghae practically whines to the rapper's shoulder. Hyukjae sure he is having one of those cutest face he will always want to coo at right now.

"Why no?" He smiles amusedly at the other's behaviour. Donghae could act like one hell of the cutest kid once he is sleepy or tired.

"Don't want to." Donghae mumbles under his breath before burying his face further to the older's shoulder Hyukjae begin to wonder won't he suffocates himself?

"Where do you want to sleep then, hm?"

The silent falls upon them. Hyukjae waits for Donghae to answer but instead he hear the younger's breath that start to even up. Just when Hyukjae thought that the other must have fall asleep again, Donghae finally looks up to him. "In your room." Through the dim light in the room, Hyukjae could clearly see that very pleading look that he will never be able to say no to. "Can I?"

He chuckled lightly before answering. "Of course. Why you even ask."

 

Hearing this the younger drap an arm across Hyukjae's shoulder and buried his face to the the expanse of skin between the older's neck and shoulder, mumbling something incoherent (perhaps something to express his happiness) in the process that made him ten times cuter than he already is. Hyukjae laughed as he bring his arm across the younger's back, pulling the younger closer to him than possible. He rubbed his hand up and down of the brunet's back while leaving soothing peck atop the brown lock once in a while, smiling unconsciously as he inhaled the scent of his shampoo from the younger's hair that's currently tickling his cheek. He could clearly feel the younger's lips that stretched into a smile planted on his skin as he put more pressure at some point he knew where to loosen up at. He giggled when it feel ticklish the moment Donghae mumbled something akin to "thank you" into his neck, feeling the hot breath hitting his skin.

"Let's go to sleep then." He said before reaching for the remote to turn the TV off and then proceed to brought both of them to their feet. Swaying every three steps because Donghae decides he is too sleepy to walk on his own thus he cling onto the older completely and to the bed they are off to.

 

◆◆◆

 

Hyukjae put in the password code of their dorm's door only to grunt in annoyance when the voice coming out from the door-lock confirming that he had put the wrong code. He yawns widely before doing another attempt to open the door.

 

He is bey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter