Slender Man

Short OneShot - Slender Man?

Jaejoong was sitting in the living room, holding on a book in his hands while his crossed leg was swaying back and forth softly. Junsu joined him few seconds later holding on another book. He threw himself next to his hyung and looked at him.

“Hyung”

“hm?” said Jaejoong as he didn’t move his eyes from the book in his hand.

“….Hyung~” called again Junsu as he rubbed his shoulder with Jaejoong’s shoulder to get his attention.

“What is it Junsu?” said Jaejoong after sighing softly but still not turning his eyes away from the book.

“Hyung I got a question” said Junsu as he sat up straight with his legs crossed on the couch, facing Jaejoong.

“yeah?” said Jaejoong flipping the page.

“yeah, hyung where is….” Paused Junsu as he looked in to the book in his hand to read something.

“ the hunted force in Japan exactly?” said Junsu then looked up from the book in his hands and looked at Jaejoong who finally looked up from his book in shock and slowly turned his face to look at Junsu in some fear.

“Why…are you…asking~?” said Jaejoong carefully and waited for Junsu’s answer.

“Well, I was wondering if it’s near to our apartment cause…last night I saw a shadow in the kitchen and in this book…” paused Junsu again as he looked back in to his book to read.

“it says that there is a monster  called the sl..en..der~? man I guess, and it says that he’s so tall, faceless, wears black suit and he got sooo many arms and I guess it’s the same monster I saw its shadow in the kitchen last night, well I didn’t see his face or anything~ but the shadow was so tall and has lot of arms flying around.” Said Junsu then looked up at Jaejoong’s pale face in confuse.

“Hyung?” said Junsu shaking Jaejoong’s shoulder a little but he didn’t answer. He tried to get his attention again but it didn’t work so he blinked few times in confuse but then he got up.

“umm…I guess you don’t know…I’ll ask Changmin….CHANGMIN!” said Junsu as he walked away toward the hallway in their apartment making his way toward Changmin’s room.