Final

Kiss me a Lullaby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Word Count: 921

Hoseok woke up at the sound of Yoongi’s series of groans and whimpers. His eyebrows furrowed in worry as he noticed his nightmares have been occurring recently. It all started ever since Yoongi became so fully preoccupied with his mixtape and that he would always go home every 3 to 4 in the morning. Hoseok sleeps early since he got nothing to do. He would always go home right after his dancing classes end. He would feel sad that every time he goes home for dinner, his boyfriend isn’t there to accompany him. However, they would leave text messages or use kkt every now and then just so they can keep in touch.  He can’t even bear not seeing him even just for a day since it is his problem to be clingy towards him. In the end, he just have to be patient and understand that what his boyfriend is doing is for the future of their group.

He slowly and gently wounds his arms around the elder’s figure, rubbing his back soothingly as he tried waking him up. “Hyung, wake up. It’s only just a dream. Please wake up.”

At first, Yoongi continues to groan and calls for his name in his sleep like a prayer. Hoseok got more worried so he tried waking him up again. “Hyung, please. Wake up. I’m here. Come on, wake up.”

He pecks the top of his head and Yoongi’s body relaxed a bit as he subconsciously feel his touch.

“Hoseok, are you here?” he murmurs before he slowly opens his eyes.

Hoseok sighs in relief and smiles at him as he brushes some short strands of hair away from his forehead along with his beads of sweat on his temples. “Of course, silly. I’m always here. You’re having a bad dream again. You must have been tired from making your mixtape.”

Yoongi exhaled loudly before he sits up, resting his back against the headboard. Hoseok asks what his dream was about but Yoongi refused, hiding his fear that his dream might come true. He still insisted in knowing about it as his curiosity never leaves him.

Yoongi decided to just spill it out anyway. “It’s just…we are performing on a big stage. It was only a rehearsal. All of us are happy to stand on that thing since it’s our dream. Amidst dancing, you fell down the stage and when I tried to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter