Proper Night Kiss I

TaeNy and SeulRene Drabbles

"I-I'm sorry!" Tiffany bowed and dashed out of the class room, ran as fast as she could. Her previous class ended earlier and she thought she could catch some sleep on the next class room, she couldn't sleep last night. Her fight with her boyfriend kept her awake all night. She needed sometimes alone and for thought, so she went to her next class room. She was about to opened the door fully when her eyes caught a view of a blonde girl sat on the table, between her legs was another girl with long black hair. The blonde's lips latched on the black hair girl's neck, her hand rested on the black girl's hip and . The other girl's hands were wrapped around the blonde's neck.

The blonde lifted her head when she heard the door was being opened, and the black hair girl was turned around, irritated by whoever interrupting their moment. By the black hair girl turned around, Tiffany could see that the black hair girl' buttons shirt were opened, showing her red bra.

That was when Tiffany apologized and bowed and quickly dashed out from the class room. The images from the previous encounter with the two girls kept playing in her head. She couldn't shook the thought off her mind.

Her steps halted when she saw a man came from the corner of the corridor. She turned around and speed up her walk.

"Tiff! Wait! Tiffany!" A hand prevented her steps and a tug on her arm made her turn around to face the person. Her anger already showed on her face, her eyes got teary as she remembered what happend last night, and what was the cause.

"Please, Tiff. Forgive me." The man hold both of her hands. Tiffany shook her hands off the grip and started to walk a way again.

"Baby, please don't do this to me." He reached out for her arm again.

"Do what, exactly?!" She shouted. Her eyes already glistening from her anger.

"Let go, Nickhun."

Yesterday night was supposed to be their date, but Nickhun said that he had an urgent meeting with her father's client. He was the only child so automatically he was the next president for his family's company.

When the date was cancelled, Tiffany decided to went to a club with her friends to refreshed her mind. And she saw Nickhun kissed another girl that night. Her heart broke. Nickhun tried to call her and sent some texts, but Tiffany ignored it all. She was tired. Her friends had warned her about Nickhun's behavior, and that he was a jerk. But she didn't believe it because Nickhun was kind and care toward her.

"It's not like what you think, Tiff. Baby, please." Nickhun turned Tiffany around and saw tears scrolled down her cheeks. He tried to swiped it a way but Tiffany slapped her hands and wiped her cheeks.

"Then what's it like?" Tiffany's face was expressionless. She was tired of his lies. She had enough of that.

"That woman from last night was the one who approached me. She seduced me!"

Tiffany scoffed.

"Ti-" Tiffany lifted her hand as a sign that Nickhun had to stopped to talk.

"Let's just get over it. We're over." Tiffany turned around and started to walk when a hand, again, preventing her to move. She felt a pain around her wrist when she felt Nickhun forced her to face him again and started to drag her somewhere.

"Y-yah! Let go of me!" Tiffany yanked the hand roughly but he didn't let go.

"You should let her go. Now." Came a voice from behind them and it made them stoped walking. They turned around. Tiffany was shocked to see that voice came from the blonde girl she saw earlier from the empty class room.

"Get lost, shorty. This is not your problem." Nickhun started to walk and dragged Tiffany with him again.

"Let go of me!" Tiffany shouted.

"You must let her go before I count till three." Threatened the blonde.

Nickhun kept walking, ignoring the blonde's girl words.

"One..." The blonde girl started to count.

"Two..."

"Three. Suits you well, jerk." She finished counting.

Tiffany was still trying to escape the man's strong grip when she felt the man being yanked by his other arm and saw him stumbled, fell on the ground while his hand covered his left cheek. Blood could be seen from the corner of his mouth. Tiffany didn't know what was happening. She averted her gaze on the blonde girl in front of her, her back faced her.

"You should try to listen to a girl's request. Do not come near her again or you will face me again." The blonde girl's tone was cold and full of seriousness. He gritted his teeth and spat. He stood up, his eyes were full of anger and his hands were turning into a fists, ready to punched the blonde girl back.

"Who do you think you are, huh?!" He shouted and his fist already on the mid air when the blonde's hand prevented it by her small hand. Her body could be small, but she had a Hulk's strenght inside her tiny body.

"Kim Taeyeon." The blonde girl replied as she yanked his arm a way. His eyes were full of fear when he heard the name.

Kim Taeyeon was a powerful girl. Her looking might be like a weak girl with a beautiful face. But everyone in the business world didn't want to have a problem with Kim family. Kim family was famous because of their power, their business, their ability to made everyone who stood on their line gone. Forever.

Long time ago, Kim family was a mafia. They taught their children from time to time for combat, self defence, how to fight. That continued until now but the family was not a mafia anymore. No one knew what happened exactly to the Kim family.

"Let's go." Taeyeon took hold of Tiffany's hand and started to walk a way. She suddenly stoped and turned around, making Tiffany yelped a bit because she bumped her body a little with Taeyeon.

"I-I'm sorry!" She couldn't look at Taeyeon's face so she had her eyes on the ground instead. She heard a chuckle and looked up to see Taeyeon suppressed her laugh. There was this chin dimple that made her even cuter. Tiffany blushed and looked down again.

"That was the second time you apologized to me in..." Taeyeon looked at her watch. "13 minutes." Tiffany looked up at Taeyeon and was met with a smile. She blushed and blushed even harder when she felt that Taeyeon was still holding her hand.

"Um..." Tiffany hummed and withdraw her hand slowly.

"Oh. Sorry." Taeyeon grinned when she saw Tiffany's blushing cheeks.

"Are you okay?" Taeyeon asked. Tiffany just nodded her head, didn't dare to lift her head to look at Taeyeon.

"Well, okay. See you around, Tiffany." Taeyeon took a step back and ready to turned around when she heard Tiffany's voice.

"W-wait." Tiffany reached out for Taeyeon's arm and quickly withdraw it when she saw Taeyeon faced her again with her eyebrows lifted.

"Thank you, Taeyeon." She said with a sincere smile. Taeyeon smiled back and took a step forward suddenly and the next second Tiffany felt something soft against her left cheek. Her eyes widened when Taeyeon pulled away.

"That's my payback. You're welcome, Tiffany." She smiled and started to walk a way, leaving the immobile Tiffany with a round big eyes there, alone, with her blushing cheeks too.

 


 

 

Hello~ another shot from me..

I was thinking to make this story a multileshot. How do you think? Give me some opinion please!

Enjoy reading and thank you~