Loving you

Her uncle

Sungmin felt his brow rise as he spotted Kyuhyun on the couch holding a piece of paper.

“Kyu, are you alright?” Sungmin asked curiously as he took a seat beside the younger.

“Super Junior as we know it has ended.” Kyuhyun whispered, his eyes glassy and wide.

“How so?” Sungmin continued as he took the paper and read it. Upon seeing the words typed out, he side glanced his dongseang.

“She didn’t understand it, so she made me read it to her. You must be happy.” Kyuhyun said.

“But you are upset?” Sungmin replied. At Kyuhyun’s silence, Sungmin smiled.

“You can be the kids godfather. You are great with kids Kyu, and I know you will love them no matter what.” Sungmin explained.

“I’d kill it hyung. I’m only good with kids for a few minutes. I can’t handle long term.” the younger whined. Sungmin shook his head before standing up.

“Kyu, that kid will never leave your side. Saeun and I will never see the kid we made because it will love you.” Sungmin stated.

~

Sungmin smiled as he peeked into his daughter’s bedroom, the two year old curled in the arms of her favorite uncle. Kyuhyun never left their house, his every move controlled by the girl who had him twisted around her little finger.

“And you were worried for no reason.” Saeun giggled as she placed her hands lovingly on her husband’s shoulder.

“I still am, but now its about our daughter having to much control of her uncle.” Sungmin laughed as they turned to go to their room. Risking a glance back, he couldn’t stop the wider smile as Kyuhyun turned over, careful even in his sleep, to keep Suki in his arms safe and sound.