Chapter 1

It's Friday And Raining Outside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do you know someone said "When you cannot sleep you just need to close your eyes and pretend you're sleeping."? I do that for my love life. I live my life and pretend I'm loving my husband. 

 

Our meeting was simple. We met by chance when I was in my first year in the college. He was my senior. We never formally introduced each other. We just eventually have common friends. My friend was dating his friend. We never spent time together. We just greeted each other when we accidentaly meet. It was raining when I wait for my boyfriend to fetch me. I stood in front of the library when I saw him playing soccer with his friends. I let out a smile wondering how happy the guys playing on the rainy day. I see him looked at me and waving his hand. 

 

"Can I sit here?" It was friday when I saw him stood in front of me holding a food tray. I looked around and I can't find any empty table. "Sure" I let him sit in front of me. "Are you doing some task?" He asked me. "Yes, I need to give this to the professor by tommorrow." He nods and continued eating. It was silent between us. Not an awkward silent, we just didn't talk to each other. 

 

It was winter when my friends accompanying me at the airport. I decided to continue my study aboard. I saw him there.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter