9. The end?

Wonderland

 

 

 

The End?

 

 

 

Jongin stared at the boy walk away from him. He brought his hand up and tried to call the boy's name, so that he wouldn't leave him. But it was too late, that's what he thought. He knew what would happen if he told the truth to Kyungsoo, he was sure Kyungsoo would think of him as a monster, a liar.

 

 

Why did he even lie to Kyungsoo in the first place?

 

 

Why did he want to create a the fairytale he didn't get before with Kyungsoo?

 

 

 

He sighed. He ed up and now Kyungsoo would definitively want to go back home, and like that he will forget everything about him.

 

 

Probably he should try getting Kyungsoo again? But this time tell him the truth? Or should he lie again?

 

 

He closed his eyes and breathed in, he opens his eyes again to widen them when he sees a pair of black shoes in front of him, he looks upwards and to his surprise he sees a smiling Kyungsoo standing in front of himself.

 

 

"Kyungsoo?" the boy in front of him smiled brighter and moved his hand towards Jongin. He took it and stood up to stand in front of Kyungsoo.

 

 

"Jongin, let's go home." Kyungsoo said and Jongin's frown turned into a grin.

 

 

"You don't hate me?" Kyungsoo shook his head and they started walking towards Jongin's house.

 

 

 

"Why?" he questioned the brunette.

 

 

 

"Why would I? You told me the truth. Of course I felt bad that you would go and lie to me... But I think I don't care?" Jongin smiled, looking down as they walked hand in hand.

 

 

"So you don't want to go home anymore?" he asked, looking up at the boy who was staring in front of himself. He heard a sigh.

 

 

 

"Of course I do... This world isn't made for me Jongin." Kyungsoo looked at him and they smiled at each other, but to Jongin Kyungsoo's smile was full of sadness instead of happiness.

 

 

 

"I know I'll forget everything if I go away..." Jongin nodded, looking down.

 

 

 

"But... I'm sure I would feel the same as now even in my own world." Jongin's head jerked upwards, his eyes were wide open from shock.

 

 

 

"Really?" he asked hopefully, Kyungsoo nodded with a happier smile.

 

 

 

 

"So, even if you forget about me, you would still fall in love with me again in your world?" Kyungsoo started laughing.

 

 

 

"Who said I love you? Jongin. You're funny." Jongin's heart melted from Kyungsoo's laugh, even though Kyungsoo denied his love for Jongin, he didn't mind it, he only wanted to hear the older laugh.

 

 

 

"I promise I will make you fall in love with me even in your world. Kyungsoo, I promise." he smirked when Kyungsoo's cheeks turned red. He liked the effect he was making on the older.

 

 

 

"Okay..." Kyungsoo whispered shyly, but fortunately Jongin heard it and smiled. They arrived to the house and fortunately for Jongin, Kyung was gone and the rooms weren't in the messy state they were only a few minutes ago.

 

 

 

"I think Kyung cleaned..." Kyungsoo nodded, smiling to Jongin who was chuckling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*  *  *

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you sure you are willing to forget me, the great Jongin?" Kyungsoo chuckled.

 

 

"Yeah... I think?" Jongin smiled, he closed his eyes and sighed.

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo... I will find you, and make you fall in love with me in the real world. I promise you." Kyungsoo chuckled.

 

 

 

"Help, there is a creep who wants to make me his in my own world! How did all this happen?" Jongin shook his head, chuckling with Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

"Just... Look into my eyes, even though I will end up blushing but yeah. Look into my eyes Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo smiled and looked into Jongin's beautiful orbs. First he felt as if his heart would melt from the warm feeling building inside his chest. Jongin's eyes were just so beautiful.

 

 

 

But the feeling stopped when he felt a head ache, and started feeling dizzy. It didn't last long for Jongin to hypnotise Kyungsoo and soon the boy was under his spell. He sighed and smiled as he unwillingly started muttering words.

 

 

 

"Are you ready to go back home?" he whispered.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo was in a state where he couldn't feel anything, it was as if he was dead, he only saw two pair of eyes. He nearly forgot who he was. He heard soft mumbling, slowly becoming words and soon he heard what the words were saying.

 

 

 

After hearing the last word of the sentence everything went blank.

 

 

 

 

He opened his eyes to see a hand wave in front of his eyes.

 

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo? Kyungsoo?" he heard a voice from somewhere. He looked to his right and saw a familiar person standing next to him. He looked to his left and saw another person, he was smiling to him.

 

 

 

 

"Wh-what?" he felt dizzy.

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo, I've tried to get your attention for around 5 minutes!" Kyungsoo saw Baekhyun frown.

 

 

"Really?" he asked. Baekhyun nodded. Kyungsoo looked at the other person and felt like he had seen him somewhere before. Right! He was the magician!

 

 

 

"I'm sorry Baek." he smiled to his friend, but it wasn't enough for the boy, he was pouting, feeling insulted.

 

 

 

"Like seriously Kyung! Were you so busy thinking about the magician?" Baekhyun whispered the last sentence into his ear. Kyungsoo blushed and looked at the magician who was staring at him.

 

 

 

"Hello." the magician said, waving his hand a little bit. Kyungsoo smiled, saying 'hi' back.

 

 

 

"I'm Kim Jongin." Kyungsoo looked at Baekhyun who was now smirking.

 

 

 

"Do Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo said shyly, looking at the beautiful male in front of him.

 

 

 

"Did you enjoy my show?" Jongin questioned, not giving any attention to Baekhyun, making the boy smirk and slowly move away from the two.

 

 

 

"Y-yeah of course I did!" Kyungsoo stuttered. Jongin grinned.

 

 

 


"Good, how about we go for a drink?" Kyungsoo's eyes widened and he was about to answer when he noticed Baekhyun wasn't there anymore.

 

 

 


"Oh.... Where's Baek?" he examined the hall and saw Baekhyun going out of the door, turning aroun to give him a thumbs up sign.

 

 

 

"I think he wants us to go. Don't you think so?" Jongin chuckled when Kyungsoo blushed, nodding shyly.

 

 

 

"Why... Why not." Kyungsoo said. Jongin smiled.

 

 

 

"Well let's go then." Jongin pulled Kyungsoo with him, walking towards the exit.

 

 

 

 

'I promised to make you fall in love with me, well... this is going to be easy.' Jongin thought as he slowly placed his hand on Kyungsoo's back.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Author's Note;

 

Word Count: 1088