chapter 1

You can be happy , But not in front of me

“Amber, look! It’s Suzy , c’mon let’s go ! ” Min said while doing an aegyo

“Alright…” “Don’t tell me you’re still affected” she asked worriedly.

“Nah~, I’m fine” I grinned  “C’mon! ”

 

It’s been almost a year since we broke up, yet I’m fooling myself again saying that I’ve already moved on.

 

“Suzy! What’s up? It’s been a long time!” Min said and then hugged her.

“Unnie? Omo! Yes, it’s been a long time” she said then hugged her back. She smiled ..

“Who’s with you Min-unnie ? Are you alone or not? ‘Cause I’ll invite you to have a lunch with my-” she didn’t finished her sentence when she saw me.

 

“Hi”

“A-amber?”she stuttered

“Well , Suzy , I’m with Amber , hehehe”

She just made an “O” then there was an awkward silence.

 

I took a glanced on my right and saw a guy going in our direction. I think he’s the boyfriend.

“Suzy? Who are they?” the guy asked and putting his hands on sher gf’s waist and eyeing me.

 “Ah. They’re my friends, this is Min-unnie , my former roommate in dorm ” “ and this –

“hi I’m amber , suzy’s friend” I offered my hands .

I saw him flinched

“ah okay? But seriously! Amber?! Hahaha. Is it a girl’s name?” that guy asked me happily.

“’cause I’m a girl” I said coldly and put my hands on my pocket.

 

“oh~ ah, I-ah … sorry , I thought you’re a “boy” sorry again , I didn’t meant to-” I cutted him off.

“nah~ it’s okay , C’mon Min, I need to go ” I eyed  Min hoping she understand . but unfortunately ,

“Amber, we just got here and I’m - ” aissh ! Min !!

“okay ..brad can I ask for a favor? Can you go have lunch with my friend? Coz I really need to go . ” I felt Suzy eyeing me.

“ah sure! , by the way I’m lee Min Ho. ” the hell I care.

“okay got it! Min take care of yourself!” I hurriedly went out and once I got out the resto I felt a warm liquid in my cheeks. And told to myself

 

“Stupid Amber”

 

-----------

I went back to my apartment and lay down on my bed while staring at the ceiling.

 

For all those months you weren’t here Suzy. I tried to make myself that I don’t care anymore . I made myself busy so I wouldn’t give myself time to remember you.. and remembering them will surely hurt me…..again.

 

I let out a frustrated sigh while touching my cheeks and realized something.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m crying..again”

 

 

 

 

I walked to my cabinet and grabbed  the medicine that I need. I drank my sleeping pill coz I know I cant sleep tonight reminiscing all about her.

I walked back to my bed and tucked myself and murmured….

 

 

 

“Good night …Amber ”

 

_______________________________________

“Suzy , wait ~ what do you mean ?! ” I asked her and as I hold back my tears.

“Sorry, Amber I don’t love you anymore .. ” and then it hits me.

“But you promised me , that you’ll never leave me!”

“amber –ah  please.” She tempted to hold me but shoved her hands.

 

“it’s a promise after all , it’s meant to be broken ” I snickered

 

“Amber~ ” “NO! okay I got it! WE’RE Done!” I said and let out a frustrated sigh .

“I DON’T DESERVE A BAE SUZY IN MY LIFE I’M JUST A JERK WHO FALL INLOVE WITH YOU AND FALL IN YOUR TRAP! YOU JUST USED ME ! ” I run away from her  Coz I cant take this anymore .

“Amber wait~!” I heard shouted

 

 

“Amber? …AMBER! AMBER!! WAKE UP AMBER!!”  I felt a palm slapped me.

I jolted up and saw Yuri , my buddy beside me.

 

“Are you okay , Amber? I’ve been waking you up since forever but you didn’t even b-”

 

I cut her off and hugged her..

 

“Amber?~” Yuri called me

 

“Y-Yuri,, Please , Yuri let me hug you first . please …” I said then I cried on her chest.

 

“Amber~ everything’s will be fine ” she said as she patted my head.

 

I am still haunted by the things we did together, places went to, movies we’ve seen and the words I once heard from you ..

 

“Y-Yuri .. please tell me what to do .. I wanna forget her..”