Kisses and drunken cooking

Kisses and drunken cooking

Kai and Kyungsoo stumbled into their apartment giggling and sharing short kisses.

“Kyunggie.” Kai said between kisses. “Drinking makes me hungry.” He pouted, and as if on cue, his stomach growled.

Kyungsoo giggled and kissed his nose. “We could make some cake? I think we still *hic* have some mix left.”

Kai threw his hands in the air and grinned. “Hell yeah I love cake!”

Kyungsoo leaned in for a kiss as he pulled Kai into the kitchen. “Alright, Kai. I’m going to let you stir the mixture because you’re a big boy now.”

Kai cheered as Kyungsoo poured the mixture into a bowl for him. He grabbed a mixing spoon and proceeded to mix the out of the mixture, causing half of the contents to splash over the edge. Kai pouted and turned to Kyungsoo who snorted in amusement.

Kyungsoo stood behind Kai, put his hands on Kai’s, and guided his hand in gentle stirs. Kai blushed at the romantic position (or it would have been romantic if Kai wasn’t like twice Kyungsoo’s height), and turned around to kiss Kyungsoo, who smiled into the kiss as he edged Kai away from the mixture.

“Kyunggie~” Kai whined as his job was taken from him. Kyungsoo quickly shut him up with a short, sweet kiss on the lips.

Kai’s face broke into a grin and he danced around the kitchen, humming a tune, while Kyungsoo put the mixture in the oven.

Kai waited patiently until Kyungsoo had finished cleaning up Kai’s mess, before pulling him into the lounge and pushing him down onto the couch, climbing on top, and connecting their lips. Kyungsoo moaned into the kiss, turning his head to the side for easier access.

 

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

 

Their smoke alarm went off like crazy.

Kyungsoo pushed Kai off him and onto the floor, running past him into the kitchen. “Get the fire extinguisher!” He shouted at Kai. “I spend a good 30 minutes on this cake!”