“Come with me. We need to go now.”

Won by Defeat

“Don’t wait for him anymore.” He said it again without any sound of hesitation in his voice.

I think he got used to it since he had been saying that same line more than ten times now. He adjusted his snapback again to fit his perfectly groomed almond brown hair and stood up from his crossed legged sitting position.

He walked towards the window and checked his wrist watch for the nth time. I cannot believe that his angelic face can still illuminate that beautiful magnitude while his temper is being tested. He took off his ash tinted cardigan and placed it on his shoulders instead. From where I am sitting I can see his well-toned biceps emerging because of his stressed muscles. His tan line is also visible on that black sleeveless garment that he is wearing.

He walked towards me and bent one of his knees to rest it on the floor. The moment we matched our visions, yes – I just saw how elegant his face is in close range. His piercing gentle eyes focused on mine, I don’t know where to look since his tiny nose and tight thin lips are so distracting in so many ways that I cannot explain.

“Come with me. We need to go now.” His voice, it is really heavenly convincing with all that poise of a prince substantially negotiating with me over and over. I am really having a hard time keeping up with this kind of pressure.

I know he is already losing his patience but what can I do?

“Hyesung Oppa, I can’t. I promised him.” I closed my eyes tightly as I said those words that would probably make him explode when all of a sudden the doorbell rang.

The door swung open even before I can take a glance and the last thing that I saw was a flying kick being delivered to the late comer by the raging elvish prince.

“Hey! Don’t kick me! You said you are not coming! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!” Eric Oppa tried to dodge that painful attack.

“YOU IDIOT! YOU ARE AT MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW!” Hyesung Oppa said with a roaring voice.

I shouldn’t look at them while quarrelling but I can’t – it is too amusing.

“Exactly! That is the reason why I came in late! We decided to meet at her place and the last thing that I knew when I woke up is you picked her up and brought her here to wait instead! YOU ALREADY HAD BREAKFAST WITHOUT MEEE!!! AND YOU’D GO TO DISNEY LAND WITHOUT ME TOO?!!!” Eric Oppa shouted with a whining high pitched voice.

“I promised I will wait for Eric Oppa. Now that he is here, let’s go?” I gave him a cheerful beam since there is no point of fighting with each other anymore.

“Oh yes, I almost forgot about that.” Hyesung Oppa calmed down in an instant.

Before I can stand up, I received a message from Jinnie Oppa with a picture of the other three members saying –

“Eric Hyung, come here faster!!! Minwoo Hyung and I are so bored right now we cannot do rides without you three! Dongwan Hyung and Andy are getting cotton candies for us right now. SHE WILL BE SURPRISED WE ARE ALSO HERE!!! Hurr – “

And another message came in from him too –

“Please pretend that you did not see the first message. Eric Hyung will kill me. T_T”