Chapter 1: Caeli Paradiso

Our Fallen Angel Warrior

J.R POV

" Nu'est is on in five ." Manager said 

Looking at my band mates who are getting ready for a show. When suddenly we see a bright light which us in. 

Before we even make to the thing that us in, it closed it in us.

" What the hell just happened ?." Ren asked 

" I don't know ." I said 

" Figure something out J.R you're the leader ." Aron said 

" I can't because I don't understand ." I said 

" I wanna go home ." Baekho said 

" Don't worry I mean looks like home right I'm sure we can walk back ." Minhyun suggested 

" Yeah, good idea Minhyun ." I said 

" Ok, let's start walking ." I said 

We begin walking straight from where we were. We begin to here guttural growl from the black bushes. We stopped in our tracks and bushes begin to move then someone jumps out.

" If isn't the princes ." He said 

" What ?." Ren ask 

" My, my this will rise my rank in the demon chain ." He said 

" I don't think so Ares ." Someone else said 

But it's was girl voice.

She jumps out of the tree from behind the demon. And she's beautiful.

" Clary Darci ." He said 

She has daggers around her waist and katana on her back along arrows and a bow. Her brown hair  is in a ponytail.

 She's black tee shirt with black cargo pants. Finally black combat boots but I noticed her yin-yang wolf tattoo. In her right arm I feel like I'm drawn to it. 

" Now, we can do this easy way or hard way either you're not gonna harm ." She said as crack her knuckles 

Oh ! Things just got real. 

" Clary I'm gonna rip you apart after I'm done with them ." He said as he charged for us

" So, it's the hard way ." She said 

She begins sprints for him but she gets the feeling she's not gonna make it in time. 

" Ugh ! damn it ! Alastair ! Protection now ." She screams 

We soon see a large black griffin come out of the sky.  It land in front of us. Soon after it landed in front of us only to be surrounded in giant bubble.

" Thanks Alastair ." She said 

Alastair nods his head in acknowledge.

He throws her into a wall hard, the pain is agony literally He hit her with right hook then left after that came the uppercut. 

Alastair moves.

" No ! Alastair protect the boys !." She said 

Along with a roundhouse kick to the face and ribs I soon see his nails dig into her. she screams at the pain.

 He punches her into a tree again she falls to the ground then he punches her in the stomach but he repeatedly punches her in her face. 

At moment he puts out a dagger that has been sharpen for the occasion he puts at the beginning of right eyebrow.

He goes slowly down until the end of her left jaw. But then she's screamed in pain. I feel something bad.

I look at her, he broke her arm and at moment I saw . But something in her snap like a twig. She look at the army of demons. She decided that they are first to go. She got up from ground but she stagger bit.

" Freeze ." She said icily

The demons froze in mid air. 

" Hearts ." She said malice

The demons starting rip their own hearts and they are dropping like flies but I'm wondering how this is possible. 

She looks weak and tired. My heart arched for her. Once the protection bubble was down. 

I ran for to her before she  hit the ground. I look at the person that I caught.