The date

The More You Want, The More You Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N :

I hope your confusions are all clear now please if you do have, comment :D Thanks for staying with the story!

Today's update!! 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

After that violent night in the club, Jessica and Taeyeon finally arrived home. Though, the welcome was good their suspition almost took over Taeyeon's dad and the Jung family. Since, Taeyeon hid everything from them, Jessica was the one to open up the full story happened. Of course, every parent would go pissed off or feel condole towards their own children. It was same with Jessica's parents. But, she thousand times made them sure that she was fine and that evil people didn't do anything to her fully bad. From that, every went smoothly and the trio were prohibited to visit the night clubs ever again. Tiffany who felt guilty for the things happened for Jessica and Taeyeon apologized for both of them. The two girls were only kind for the stubborn girl, Tiffany. 

Days passed. Jessica usually attended college to complete her degree soon and Taeyeon and Tiffany were remained alone. 

At the moment, the they were having a long discussion. 

"Taeyeon, can I ask you something?" Tiffany who was playing with her hair asked without looking at the girl. "Yes?" 

"Have you...I mean..what did you do for the last ten years?" Tiffany asked. Taeyeon looked in surprise. How she supposed to say something like this when she actually chatted with her mand knew every single thing about her. "W-What?" she asked. "How come you don't know what I did for the last ten years, Fany-ah?" 

"No no, I mean, I know I messaged you and everything just  uhh..other than that. Like, I don't know everything you did apart from talking to me. so and so!" Tiffany said.

"Fany, I cannot really understand what are you talking about. You know everything about half of my life. What I did, Where I went and every little thing. Even my secrets. I-I feel so weird when you say you don't know anything at all." Taeyeon said locking her gaze with the girl in front of her who had an empty face.

Tiffany had this urgent of telling Taeyeon everything but she had obey Jessica because Taeyeon would get furious if she heard that all time it was Jessica who talked with her. "I'm sorry Taeyeon! I am not that person who used to talk with, it was someone." Tiffany thought.

"All I meant was didn't you have someone special you used to spend your time with?"  Taeyeon's dark mood faded with the question. She smiled.

"What do you think? Do you think I had someone special?" She questioned. Curiosity took over her. She wanted to know if the girl really had an affair with someone. Did Tiffany was feeling something for her? "I have no idea." Tiffany said shooking her head.

Taeyeon continued staring at the green lawn. "What If I say I had someone and still have?" she said passing her gaze to Tiffany who was staring blankly at her. 

"Oh! Really? T-That's nice!" 

Tiffany went more down. Honestly, she really like the girl since from the beginning. Taeyeon's charming aura, talks, eye-contact all made her went weird. It made her to feel something but she still wasn't able to find out what was that. The times Taeyeon spent with Jessica made the girl jealous. 

Taeyeon inspected the expressions of Tiffany. More likely, she was concentrating on her phone without looking at the girl. Taeyeon who was much cunning, spoke something made Tiffany look her in a shocking stae. "Fany, would you.....like to go.....ummm..uh..on a date....with me?" 

Tiffany lasted her gaze for five seconds and went back to normal. She couldn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter