Dilemma

The More You Want, The More You Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : 

I am so happy that most of you people have enjoyed this story! Thank you soooooooo much!!!! Honestly, I owe you guys really and love you people 10000x ♥ hahaha And, thanks for polling on! 
Further, wanna say that this is not the end of this story yet lol :)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Time flies in a rapid fast. Everything in her life had changed in a good way. Jessica felt relief after going through many hardships because of her own loved ones. Somehow, Taeyeon was the one who brought the change to her life. After her relaization on what happened ten years ago, she had forgave Tiffany for her big fault and eventually Jessica and her became an item. What a life!

Though that is, Jessica still had not made up her mind to switch her place. Though how much Yoona argued with the blonde, she always had excuses. Most of them have expired as many of them were her lame explanations. Jessica and Tiffany somehow had made their barrier clear. They have become best friends again as how they used to be. How much the pink-freak girl became jealous on TaengSic she had relaized her situation and agreed to back-up on their relationship. 

 

Flashback

*Phone conversation*  

Jessica was having a nap on her bed recalling the weird message convo. she had with Tiffany after. For a while if she was actually wasn't sure if it was really her but something felt strange for her. 

Suddenly there was an income call from the same unknown number. Jessica bit gawked at the cell phone and picked up the call in a nervous mind. 

"H-Hello?" She spoke in a hesitated voice.

"Do you know me now?" The caller asked. 

"T-Tiffany? I mean..how..how did you get my number?" 

"I'm glad that you remember me, still..Jessica!"

"Tiff, Answer me? H-How did you get my number?" 

"From Taeyeon"

"T-Taeyeon? Sh-she gave my number to you?" Jessica still didn't knew that Tiffany already knew what happened between her best friends.

"Actually, I stole it. However, now I have your number and I believe you don't mind if I save it on my phone, Do you?" 

"It's umm...uh..o-okay. I-I don't mind." The blonde stuttered. 

"I know you are just goddammed by my sudden appearance after a long long time.." 

"I..I really do..Actually, why did you call me?" 

"Is there a reason for me to not to call you, Jess? Or you don't like it?" 

Jessica was taken aback. She didn't know how to react at the moment as she was quite amused by Tiffany. "A-Ani! It's not like that..It's kind of weird you suddenly called me...after..two months..you know...?" Jessica was referring to that day.

"Look Jess, I'm..I'm so sorry for my stupid decisions. I now realized everything Jess..You know, since from those days you helped me and thanks for that."

"I can't understand Tiff. What do you mean?" 

"Taeyeon told me everything Jess. You don't have to be worry. I understood everything. Like really, it's true that everything you did but I'm regretting to let you go of me. I missed you so much, Jess!" 

Jessica forze at her spot for a while. "W-What did you say? T-Taeng, told you everything? I mean like EVERYTHING?" 

"Yeah, well, almost to the point, she met you." 

"...." Jessica didn't speak. She waited for Tiffany to answer for everything. "And...." Tiffany paused. 

"And what Tiff? And...And what?" Jessica kept asking. Small beads of sweats had formed on her forehead. 

"Well, umm...the..the fact that, you..and...her are in an item." Tiffany spat out making Jessica to bite her lips

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter