Moving on

The More You Want, The More You Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica felt two arms wrapped around her waist. She gasped and looked back. "Taeyeon?" She said. 

"Aww!! I miss you, Sica-ya!" Taeyeon said tightning her arms around Jessica. Though the latter felt bit doubted. Jessica remove Taeyeon's arms and threw her bag onto the bed. "How did you get in? Didn't mom see you?" She asked raising her eyebrow. Jessica knew the charms of the girl other than anyone. If she want something she gets it somehow.

"She did but didn't care at all. Do I have to have permission to visit my best friend?" Taeyeon said sitting beside Jessica on the bed.

"Hmmm.." She hummed only clearing her bag. 

"Sica ya, I want you to hear me something." Taeyeon said what she wanted to say. Jessica knew it already but she didn't want to talk about. She somehow wanted to ignore the situation. "What?" the girl asked in a nonchalant way.

"No! First get ready and I want to go to the han river with you. Be quick! I almost searched for you three times." She said pouting. 

"Look, Taeyeon! I just can't. I'm so tired today and I have tons of homework. Please set it on another day." Jessica said getting clothes to change from her closet. Taeyeon went blank. Jessica never had been so harsh on her. But she didn't give up. 

"Where's the Jessica who said, who will stay by my side forever? Were all that lies?" Taeyeon said gripping her hands stiffen. 

"Taeyeon, this is not about the friendship now. This is about how tired I'm right at the moment. So, please..just set it on some other day." 

Getting irritated Taeyeon got up. "I don't care. Be ready at five. I'm gonna pick you up." And then left the room. Jessica let out a sigh. She didn't want to grow her feelings for the girl more as she cannot bear it. "Why you are doing this to me, Taengoo? Please spare me!" She thought.

Suddenly, her phone rand. "Hello Yoong!" Jessica answered brightly. 

"Hi, Jess! What are you doing?" 

"Nothing at all, Just came from school with you."

"I know right? Me too. Anyway, are you free at 8?" 

"Hm..I have a meet with Taeyeon today and yes, after that I'm free. Do you want to meet?" 

"Yes, I'm so bored to death. How about that...seaside restaurant?" 

"Yes, sure. I'll come." 

"Thanks, Jess! So, Happy meeting with Taeyeon!" 

"Haha, thank you Yoong!" She cut the call and locked the bathroom door inside.

 

 

Taeyeon and Jessica had arrived the Han river finally. Both of them were looking at the same directions.None of them dared to talk first but Jessica broke the silence at first. "Taengoo?" She called.

Taeyeon didn't answered but kept looking at the same direction. She gave a sarcastic smirk on herself. "Finally you remembered my name?" She said.

"What the hell you mean by that?" Jessica asked eyes shocked.

"You didn't call me 'Taengoo'. I feel so strange in front of you."

"Is that a matter?" Jessica said faking a smile.

"Yes, that does matter. It does matter when my best friend is not talking to me properly." 

"What?"

"Don't you like me visiting you, Sica?" 

"Tae, I didn't mean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter