Party Hardy

The More You Want, The More You Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : 

Heyyyy readers!!! I'm back. Ok, from now I'm gonna update as much as possible. And, thank you everyone wishing me luck on my exam I did it well today. (Well, it was easy^^) Thanks for the new two upvotes and subscribers and lovely comments as usual :)
Ok! I'm not going to waste your time for me, just Happy reading! ♥

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The loud music hit peoples' ears as soon as they entered the club. Dimming disco lights, drunkard men and exposed dancers ruled the night. Many of them were lured. Anyone can wonder why people spend money for useless stuff like this but on the other hand it was a need for some. It only ended with harassing your body however you want.

A person could be here only for two reasons. One is something make that person utterly down or for something overjoying. Though, whatever the reason it is, the completion of the night is the drunken life.

When Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica entered the place got a warm yet y welcome from the people at the club. Tiffany's friend Nickhun was there waiting for her with a two glasses of vodka.

As it was unfamiliar to Jessica, she decided to stay somewhere alone where no one could disturb her. But Tiffany wanted to introduced her best friends to the guy before they decide themselves to settle down.

"Hey, Tiffany! Sup?" The tall guy greeted. Taeyeon obviously, was clueless about her best friend over they guy. She was gawking around the hall while Jessica joined her too.

"Oh! Khun! I thought you would be here." She paused when Nickhun served the drink to the girl. "Anyways, I want you to meet my friends." she said sipping the drink a little.

"I already know Jessica anyway." Jessica looked puzzled hearing the guy. "Excuse me! But, I don't--" Tiffany cut off her in the middle. "I told him about you, Jess. You know, you guys are studying at the same school and so and so!" The eyesmiley girl said with a bright voice that made Jessica to feel a heat inside. She gave Tiffany a what look. Tiffany tried to hide her smile as she saw the HellSica. 

"Ok, Anyway, meet them officialy. Nickhun this Jessica." She pointed the blonde girl. The guy shook hands with her with a direct gaze which made Taeyeon to look at them eventually. "And this is Taeyeon." When it was her time, Taeyeon squeezed his hand just to warn him about Jessica. "Ouch!" A whisper came out. Taeyeon smirked.

"And, you both know this is Buck Nickhun!" Said Tiffany.

After some talk between Tiffany's friend and the trio, a guy came and kept dragging Nickhun and Tiffany away to join the dancefloor. The two other girls stood their dumbfounded. "Sorry, guys! You two wait for me until I come. Don't go anywhere. I'll come in a minute..ah.." Tiffany yelled from a far after going out of the sight of the two girls. 

"Sica-ya!" In a minutes silence Taeyeon said.

"Yes, Taengoo?" 

"Do you want something to eat or drink?" She asked worridly. She knew the girl was exhausted from this party but nothing could do because it was Tiffany who tigged them to the club. Jessica shook her head. "Do you want something Tae?" She questioned back. 

"Mmmhhmm.." She hummed.

Jessica followed Taeyeon for a table which was not reserved at rested their for a while. The awkwardness remained the same. Taeyeon made the opportunity to talk first. "Sica?" 

"Yes?" she said.

"Are you...still pissed off?" She spat out. Jessica locked her gaze with Taeyeon as she was confused. "For what?" 

"For..for what I did." Taeyeon said. Jessica immediately realized what the latter was referring to. She wasn't pissed off for real but she felt awkward for what she said. "Not at all, Tae! Just don't think about it. It's over now." Jessica consiled the dorky girl.

"Are you...sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter