This is impossible

The More You Want, The More You Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany let out a deep sigh. Frustration, guilty, sadness, the loss and emptyness defined her expressions. There were nothing for her to wonder but to reminisce how cruel, how selfish she had been for the past few months for her own friends. She almost hated her present life situation which she was going through, as much as she did for the past. 

The younger girl moved her gaze onto her phone. There were no messages, no voice calls from neither Taeyeon nor Jessica. Few minutes, her eye sight filled with the quick video played on her phone. 

On the video ;

"Yah! Hwang Mi Young, what are you doing?" The girl with a blonde hair pointes at the camera and yells back. A chckling sound could be heard from the background, of Tiffany. 

"Oh my god, you are recording us, aren't you?" Jessica repeates back trying to look hardly on the camera having a gaze on Tiffany. "Yah! Stop it!" 

"Don't stop! Fany-ah, keep on recording our Ice Princess..Aigoo!" Taeyeon giggles while snaking her arms around Jessica's neck standing behind her back. "Annyeonghaeseo~ Kim Taeyeon imnida! This is my best friend Jessica." Taeyeon points Jessica.

"Annyeonghaseo~ Jessica imnida-----" The older girl cuts her off. "Yah! Aniyoo~ Jung Sooyeon imnida!" Taeyeon says pouting the blonde girl below her. Jessica smiles. "Dae! dae!, Taeyeon-ah! Annyeong, Jung Sooyeon imnida!"

"Saranghaeyo, Sooyeon-ah!" Taeyeon shouts. She moves her glare to camera. "Hwang Mi Young! Saranghaeoyoo~" She says pointing the girl when Tiffany appears in front of her own cell phone camera. 

"Saranghangda..Kim Taeyeon, Jung Sooyeon!" Tiffany flashes her best of her eyesmile to the camera and waves her hands while the other two girls follow her. 

The video ended when Tiffany felt watery substance on her eyes. Tears rolled down from cheeks continuesly. "Will you forgive me?" She muttered wiping her tears away.

 

 

Taeyeon was on her bed with closed eyes having fountains of flashbacks which happened few hours ago. Sometimes smiling insanely and sometimes tighten lips. 

Flashbacks

"Taengoo, what do you think you did?" 

"I stole your first kiss!"

+++++

..... "Really then I must try to be in love too." 

"Really, then I'm going to be the first person who knows about your first love. Deal?" 

"Deal."

+++++

"I felt so down after hearing YOU rejecting me....---"

"Taeyeon, shut up! Are you in your right mind to say these useless things in front of me? I didn't or don't ever want to reject you, not from my life.I mean you are my best friend. How can I do that for you?"

"Promise me! Don't ever leave me? Please!"

"I promise you...Taeyeon-ah!...."

End  

"How did you have the courage to hide these things from me Sica? Even, the fact that you loved me?" Taeyeon uttered in a whisper looking at the outside view of her house.

"Taeyeon-ah!" A voice called out suddenly. It was Taeyeon's mother.

"Yeah, mom!" Taeyeon shouted from her room. 

"Come downstaires, for a while dear!" Her mother said. 

Taeyeon got out from her bed immiediately and went downstaires. She was surprised at the first sight seeing Tiffany and her parents with Taeyeon's. The younger girl didn't notice Taeyeon who was watching her with an empty from the staircase as she was looking down. Both parents were discussing some kind of a important thing. 

"Oh! Taeyeon, come, come, come!" Mr.Kim waved Taeyeon to sit beside him. Tiffany looked up hearing the girl's name. Her heart was pounding weirdly. Taeyeon climbed down with a smile on her face but she was confused with the situation. 

As she came down, Mr. Kim called his wife. "Dear, how about having a coffee?" He asked. 

"Yeah, sure! I will prepare." She nodded and left to the kitchen.

"Taeyeon, didn't see you in the morning? Where were you?" Tiffany's mother asked when her father nodded. 

"Oh, I...um.. went to meet one of my old friends. She said she was ill and I had to go to visit her." Taeyeon said looking at Tiffany. 

"I see, I see." Mr.Hwang muttered. 

Taeyeon kept staring at Tiffany for a while. The younger girl didn't want to look at the girl she stared at the glass table. The elders kept talking random things. About their old times, present times and new plans behalf of the future. 

"Kim, I think it's better to reveal the secret now!" Mr.Hwang stated at the instant. He had the attention of the two girls. The coffee arrived at the same time which Mrs.Kim prepaired for the guests. 

"Honey, what do you say? Reveal the secret?" Mr.Kim asked having a sip from his coffee. Taeyeon's mother nodded. "Yeah!" Mrs. Hwang also accpeted. 

"Well, as there are no objections I would like to announce that my eldest daughter, Taeyeon and Mr. Hwang's only daughter Tiffany will have their marriage soon." Taeyeon's father annouced which made both, Taeyeon and Tiffany to look at him in a sudden expression. Both of them sat there dumbfounded. 

A minutes silence escaped. Noone talked. The elders were expecting some kind of a reply from their daughters but they looked empty in their faces. 

Taeyeon somehow broke the silence. "D-Dad? A-Are you serious?" 

"Of course, we all are." He said caressing his daughter's hair lovingly. Tiffany also moved her gaze to her father. "Both of us, Kim and I planned this marriage from your childhood. Since, the time when they went abroad." Mr.Hwang stated.

"Yes, since you both were little, we kept this secret for a long time. So, as it was so long enough we wanted you both to know this today." Mr.Kim agreed.

"I know you too love each other very much!" He said.

Seconds, the older girl's gazed at Tiffany. Tiffany also showed an empty face since she was also didn't k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter