Finding you

The More You Want, The More You Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : 

Hello people! Sorry I'm late. I bit forgot my story as I was concentrating on my other new story 'The Coffee Love'! Yes, thank you for the comments once again and the upvotes. And there were some people who didn't understand the story in a someways but If you have any doubt on the story please ask me.  I'm glad to answer. So, today this is the update!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The meet with Yoona had made Taeyeon to know about the hidden secrets which the blonde, her best friend had hid from her a long time. Taeyeon didn't blame anyone. Not Tiffany, Jessica or Yoona. All she was feeling that she was the one who messed up the whole thing out.

Taeyeon walked along the path where she had the woods. Flashbacks were floating to her mind. The day she met Jessica for the first time in ten years. An evil man was trying to harass the girl. If it wasn't Taeyeon, Jessica wouldn't have be there for her.

How much she couldn't deny the fact she wasn't feeling for Jessica, she did. Yes, she loved Tiffany as much and also Jessica but for sometime it was two different. One was her lover and one was her best friend. Taeyeon always wanted to cherish her moments with the two girls but the blonde was rarely joined them. Most of the time, Taeyeon spent her time with Tiffany. In a way, it made Taeyeon to forget about Jessica for a little time but when Tiffany also wasn't there to accompany she was all alone. That's why she wanted Jessica everytime. She knew Taeyeon's feelings, she helped the girl everytime as much as she could. 

She wanted her friendship so badly. Though she had Tiffany she knew there was an empty space of Jessica which she felt a lot. The accusation took over Taeyeon about Tiffany's calm behavior behalf of Jessica's absence. Everytime, Taeyeon asked out Tiffany put out her every single potential to neglect the question making the latter emotionless.

Tiffany's house came to her sight as she reached there slowly. Taeyeon didn't notice Tiffany was eagerly expecting her arrival back while watching from the staircase window. 

Taeyeon came inside opening the door with heavy steps and closed it shoutly. "Tae, where did you go?" The very first came from Tiffany. The latter dared not to answer. Instead, she moved forward. "Taeyeon, answer me!" The younger girl yelled back. 

 

 

Taeyeon closed the door of Tiffany's room. She didn't care about where she was, she didn't care when Tiffany was questioning her. All she wanted to be alone. The older lifelessly sat down on the bed and took out her phone. She  dialled Yoona's number. 

"Hello?" The receiver answered from the other line. 

"Hello, Yoong! It's me Taeyeon." Taeyeon re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter