Arrival

The More You Want, The More You Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

5.53 in the morning stated at the clock. Taeyeon came out from room her with a little backback on herself, closing the door. Her parents were almost were sleeping hardly while Taeyeon was the only one who has waken up. 

The older girl climbed down the staircase and took her phone out. She messaged someone. 

[I'm on my way, be ready! :) ] - Taeyeon

Message sent. A reply came at the instant.

[Already ready! I'm waiting for you!] - Yoona

Taeyeon left the home finally with an oath in herself. "I'm not arriving without her." She thourougly thought and started walking to Yoona's.

Few minutes later, Taeyeon was at Yooon's home. Yoona had brought up her little car to drive to their destination. Without wasting time, both hopped in and the car drove to the specific place. 

 

 

"I'll miss you, Soojung! Be safe!" Jessica said a one last before bidding farewell to her sister. 

"Unnie, don't worry! I'm going to the States, where I had been for half of my life time. So, don't be bothered much!" Krystal gave an assuring look for her sister. Jessica only nodded caressing the latter's cheeks. "I love you!" She said.

"I love you, too, Unnie!" Krystal finally left the house waving her hand to her older sister. "I'll be back soon!" The younger girl shouted from the far. She saw Jessica was waving back at her.

+++++

Krystal walked along on the petite path to take a taxi to drive to the airport soon. There were no mortal at all to communicate though the weird noises could be heard from the woods.

Krystals eyes went wide when she saw the two familiar whom were walking towards her direct. "Yoona unnie and T-Taeyeon unnie?..Oh my Jesus!" Krystal muttered on herself. 

Yoona faced the younger girl in front of them when Taeyeon tried to herself from the hoodie. "Yoona unnie, what are you doing here?" Krystal asked looking at the hiding figure. A light smile plastered on her face. 

"Came to visit your sister, Krys! How is she?" Yoona asked. 

"Very well...but" Krys moved her gaze to Taeyeon who was trying to hide herself. "..I hate it when T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter