Old Friend

The More You Want, The More You Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N :

Thank you guys for the beautiful comments! I know without TaengSic this story is not worth..but have patience for awhile lol :D 

A new charater will enter the story! ;)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The students have already seated in their respctive places as the psycology period had to start in few minutes. Yet, the classroom was filled with loud voice of the boys screaming and throwing rockets everywhere. I know right! school life is a crap.

Jessica was concentrating on some biology homework which Mr.Lee had given her to finish as she was the most clever student in the class. Though, she couldn't get rid of the facts that she being distracted for sometime for something she always is pondering about. She was getting upset. Partly, she was jealous at Tiffany but she didn't hate her. She never wanted to break them up but her heart always when she think about them. Since the last night, Both Taeyeon and Tiffany didn't mind to call Jessica. Jessica was expecting at least a one call from her best friends after their respectable date but no.

The teacher came to the class. "Morning Kids! I have an announcement for you." Mr.Lee said. The students started buzzing. Jessica stared at the old man blankly. 

"From today onwards, you people going to have a new student." He said looking outside the door.  "Please come in!" A tall but thin girl came inside the classroom and bowed the teacher and the class. 

The blonde waited at her seat for while examining the girl in front of the class. "Im Yoona!?" She whispered. "What the heck she's doing here?" Jessica radomly looked down and again held her head. "Please, introduce yourself to your new friends!" The professor letting the girl to convince her.

"Annyeonhaseyo, I'm Im Yoona. I'm going to be your new friend. Hope we will get along. Thank you!" Yoona greeted the class. A "Whoo" came from the boys as they started cheering for the new mate. 

"Low down your filthy voices, boys! Yoona, you can have a seat beside Jessica. She will help you with school work." The teacher pointed to the girl at the corner who was widing her eyes mouth agaped at the new classmate. 

Yoona bowed him and took her seat beside Jessica. 

"Ok, Let's start the new lesson. Write the theme..Human Organ system." The lesson started.

 

 

At the recess time Jessica had her lunch at the college backyard where no one ever comes to visit. She was still thinking about the new student. Im Yoona. She was one of Jessica's family friends since from the secondary school session. Almost when Yoona was seventeen years she went back to America for a sholarship. Since then the girls friendship was sort of diconnected for a while. Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter