I miss you!

The More You Want, The More You Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

TAENGSIC is staring at this chapter! Oh my feels! I'll try to make it more feel you ♥ Hwaiting!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Taeyeon was taken aback from the sudden loud voice. She almost freaked out. Noone ever can scream like that in a dolphin sound voice. The whining was still can be heard. "Let me go! Just...Please! Let me go!" 

She hurried her steps inside the woods that was along with the footpath. Her heart felt nervous and scared after hearing that freaking sound. Somehow, she managed to get to the place where the sound came from. The sound was much familiar and clear now. "You bastard!!...ing let me go!" 

Taeyeon saw a girl with a long blonde girl that was trying to drag by a man. The girl was trying hard to take her step back but the man was much stronger. Her backpack was almost had thrown into a bush. 

For a moment, Taeyeon watched the girl carefully. Blonde hair. A bit taller than her. She saw the girl's face when the man forcefully threw the girl on to the ground and tried to remove her top in a hurry hovering over her. 

"YAH!!!!" Finally Taeyeon shouted at the top of her lungs making the man to look up and frown at the same time. Somehow, The blonde girl pushed the man hardly and ran to get her backpack which had fallen under. The girl suddenly collapsed from exhaustion and shock. Taeyeon witnessed everything as she saw the man was running away without any please.

Taeyeon hurried towards the fainted girl and lifted her head up and placed it on her lap. She took out the bottle-of-water and spray some droplets onto the girl's face. The latter caressed the blonde-girl's hair to have a better look. Taeyeon wiped the sweat all over the girl's forehead. Since the girl was unconscious, Taeyeon had the opportunity to examine the girl more. She can smell the scent of strawberry on the girl. She rubbed her lips, brows, cheeks and eyes. Without noticing the tears had dominated her eye sight making her vision blurry. Already, she knew who the girl was.

 

Seconds later, the girl came to her conscious state. She sat up and rubbed her eyes and turned around to see the girl beside her. Jessica stared at the face blankly. At first, she was freaked out after remembering the incident that took place awhile ago but somehow she felt relaxed when she saw the girl's face.

Jessica saw that the random girl's eyes were drifted on hers. And she can't seem to stop staring in those random brown orbs in front of her. Then Jessica notice that  the girl had tears on her eyes which was threatening to fall. The milky white skin, thin lips, perfect jawline, dark brows and curled lashes all made sense into Jessica's mind. Everything suddenly hit on her clearly. 

Unknowingly, Jessica's eyes became wet. Both of them stared at each other for few minutes talking with their eyes. The first tear drop rolled down from Jessica's cheek as she already had identified the girl. 

Jessica couldn't take it no more but to pull the girl into a tight embrace. "Taengoo!" She finally cooed which made her heart thump faster.

Taeyeon in the other way started crying silently only letting her teardrops fall. She pulled Jessica into her more as she missed that warm embrace. She s her arms around Jessica's petite waist. It made her more happy at the familiarity in her heart when she heard the girl called her nickname in ages. Even Tiffany was not able to say, 'Taetae' to her very old friend. 

"I miss you!" Taeyeon whispered to Jessica's ear. Obviously she missed the girl so much! 

Jessica was overjoyed after finally hearing those three words. It made her surprise how she recognized the girl after not seeing her for a long time. She let go off the hug and faced Taeyeon. "Me too!" she said. 

Taeyeon caressed Jessica's hair and tucked it behind her ear. "How did you know it was me?" Taeyeon asked.

"Some things never change, Taengoo!" She said smiling like an idiot. "But you're cryi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter