Troublemaker

L.O.V.E Unrequited

 

 

 

Seo Joo Hyun or Seohyun as she would like to be called is a very hardworking person, thinking always about her health and her way of life. She is quite the character. Her friends used to call her "Miss Innocent" to make fun of her. The truth is Seohyun never understood why they did that. She carried her own way of life she lived as she wanted to live. Seohyun is a friend of Taeyeon but they unfortunately go to different universities. Seohyun never thought differently of Taeyeon even though her parents gave her a strict education. She simply couldn't think as other people thought. Taeyeon was not some wonderful fantasy creature from another planet. She was human and a person just like you and me. Seohyun and Taeyeon were best friends ever since they were kids. They went to the same middle school and the same high school. They had pratically been together all their lives. What shocked Seohyun the most was when Taeyeon's parents kicked her out due to her...preferences. Why? Seohyun couldn't understand this at all. It made no sense. Taeyeon was not that different from her, what made her different from her? Just because she wanted to share all her love and soul with a girl and not a boy? Anyways today was another day. Seohyun got up from bed and took a long shower. She went to the kitchen and prepared some toasts with jam and a cup of milk. She ate and put on her shoes. She took a supplement. Yeah she was such a person. Then she went to school.

 

Seohyun walked to the station and took the train. She got out in her stop and walked to the university.

She got to the classroom. She was almost always the first one to get there. And today was one of those days. She sat in her seat and took out her notebooks. She started studying. Minutes later her classmates went in and so did the teacher. The teacher started to take attendance. He went through all the names and once again one person was missing. 

 

-"Im Yoona" The teacher called but no one answered.

 

-"Im Yoona" The teacher called again and again no answer.

 

-"Okay, I guess this student doesn't like classes" The teacher said.

 

Seohyun looked at the empty seat beside her where Im Yoona was supposed to sit. She never had seen this girl ever since she came to this university. She found it strange. How can someone just relinquish their education like that? Well anyways for now she had to got through classes.

 

 

Meanwhile in a arcade next to the university.

 

-"I already told you not to create trouble here" A quite pretty doe eyed girl said.

 

-"We're sorry...we didn't meant to" A guy said as the girl grabbed him by the collar. She could almost lift him of the ground.

 

People arround looked at the girl surprised. She didn't appear to be strong but yet she was almost lifting a guy almost twice her size off the ground.

 

-"I already told you this is my turf. What the hell are you doing here?" The girl asked glaring the guy in front of her.

 

-"Yoona. Don't cause more trouble. You'll scare off my costumers" A black haired girl said.

 

-"But Yuri~" Yoona said in a cute manner. It was strange to see how such a capable girl could be at the same time so cute.

 

-"C'mon Yoona stop it" Yuri said.

 

-"I'll talk to him" She assured.

 

-"Okay Unnie, you better" Yoona said while pointing to her own eyes and then to Yuri's as if warning she was watching.

 

Kwon Yuri was a girl just came from the countryside. She with little money she had opened this small arcade/coffee shop. It didn't had many costumers. Mainly thanks to Yoona who decided to enter random disputes mainly with guys that would occupy the machines she liked using. Yuri knew Yoona a few months ago when she found her passed out infront of the arcade badly beat up by someone. Yuri took care of her for a few days and took her to the hospital. Yoona then promised her that she would do anything for her, and ever since Yuri has been with Yoona. Yoona sleeps in a small room arround the back of the arcade. Yuri did find the girl a bit strange but she never made questions.

 

 

-"Look here. I think you better leave before she beats you up...let's just say she's not your normal girl" Yuri said to the guy.

 

-"Yeah, she's a demon, a demon girl" The guy said.

 

-"Just don't come back here. Okay?" Yuri said to him.

 

-"Yes" The guy said as he left.

 

Yuri went inside the arcade and to the counter. The arcade was simple it didn't have many machines but still the few it had were good ones. Yuri also decided to mix the coffee shop concept into it. It was a small establishment but it provided Yuri with enough for her to maintain herself. 

 

-"Yah. Yoona" Yuri called but Yoona pretended not to listen.

 

-"Hey, freeloader" Yuri said.

 

-"Unnie~" Yoona said in a cute manner.

 

-"I know, I know" Yuri said.

 

-"I just don't want those gangsters messing with the nice thing you have going here" Yoona said.

 

-"I know Yoona" Yuri said.

 

-"I'll give you some strawberry cake as thanks" Yuri said as she watched Yoona's face suddenly turn bright.

 

-"Hmmm Yes Unnie" Yoona said as she nodded much like a kid.

 

-"Yoona shouldn't you be going to a university or classes?" Yuri said.

 

-"Uhhhh Unnie let's not talk about that..." Yoona said.

 

-"Okay" Yuri said but she couldn't accept defeat. She wondered what this girl had in her life to be like this now.

 

 

Meanwhile Seohyun just finished her classes and it was now time to go home or to visit Taeyeon. She wondered if her favourite Unnie would be home today.

Most likely not, she would probably be with Tiffany. Seohyun didn't knew Tiffany all that well they only met once or twice but she had a nice aura and Seohyun would like to know her better. Suddenly the teacher called Seohyun. 

 

-"Seohyun" The teacher called.

 

-"Huh? Ah. Yes teacher" Seohyun answered.

 

-"I need you to do me a favor" The teacher said.

 

-"Huh? Sure." Seohyun accepted but was still surprised that the teacher would need a favor from her.

 

-"Here" The teacher said as he gave Seohyun a small file.

 

-"These is the all I have on the subjects from the last few classes, I need you to deliver them somewhere okay?"

 

-"Sure" Seohyun said.

 

The teacher wrote an address in a post it and gave it to Seohyun. Seohyun looked at the address it was quite close to the university so she wouldn't waste too much time delivering it. She walked arround the looking for the address. Suddenly she bumped into something. Seohyun lost her balance and fell the files papers were all over the place. She apologized and started picking up the papers.

 

-"Yah, don't you know you should be more careful" A man said.

 

-"I already said, I was sorry" Seohyun said in a soothing tone.

 

-"Perhaps you need someone to teach you how to be more careful" The man said.

 

-"Excuse me? I already apologized sir, I don't know if you can accept it or not that's your own problem" Seohyun suddenly said in an angry tone.

 

Seohyun wasn't a person to get angry at all but this man was seriously getting on her nerves.

 

-"Excuse you? And no I can't accept your apology" The man said as he lift up Seohyun who was picking up the papers by the arm.

 

Suddenly a hand grabbed the man's arm. Yoona grabbed his arm and performed a judo like takedown on him passing the intire man's body over her head.

The man was now almost unconscious on the floor. Yoona picked up the papers and gave them to Seohyun before she crossed the street and went back inside the arcade. Seohyun looked at the arcade and then back to the note with the address she was given. This was the place.

 

-"Excuse me" Seohyun said as she got inside the arcade.

 

-"Ah, welcome, how may I help you?" Yuri said.

 

-"I'm here to deliver this file" Seohyun said.

 

-"Oh? You're that lady from a while ago" Yoona said surprised as she saw Seohyun.

 

Seohyun looked at Yoona. A strange character indeed. Jeans a white sleevless shirt and a pair of sneakers, hair tied in a ponytail. She almost looked like a guy would one not notice her slim frame and her hair. Seohyun wondered how such a girl was able to overthrow a man just like that.

 

-"Who sent you here?" Yuri said.

 

-"One of the teachers at my university" Seohyun answered.

 

-"University?" Yuri said as she turned arround and looked at Yoona.

 

-"Im Yoona!" Yuri screamed.

 

-"Why didn't you tell me you went to a university?" Yuri asked.

 

-"Unnie~" Yoona said.

 

-"No, No young lady you don't "Unnie" me anymore. Starting tomorrow you'll be going to classes" Yuri said.

 

-"Unnie~" Yoona said again.

 

-"And that's it" Yuri said.

 

-"I thank you for bringing this here. Do you need anything else?" 

 

-"Ah no thank you. You're welcome" Seohyun said.

 

Seohyun caught the train home. She wondered what was that all about. She smiled while remembering Yoona calling out to Yuri. Yoona was such a strange and funny character.