Our Ending

L.O.V.E Unrequited

 

 

 

Yoona was waiting for Seohyun in a park. She saw the black haired girl coming. Yoona was in her usual clothes.

Seohyun smiled and couldn't help but giggle a bit at Yoona's looks. For a bit there, she could almost be mistaken for a boy.

Yoona's heart was thumping hard and it almost seemd that it would get out of her chest. Still she managed to muster a smile to give the girl.

Seohyun sat beside Yoona on the bench. Yoona was looking at her, waiting for her to say where she wanted to go. Seohyun though said nothing and just looked at Yoona.

 

You see, while Seohyun was getting ready for their date. She had been thinking of what Yoona had told her. She smiled thinking back at her words and her expressions. So much love. Wasn't she being unfair in not loving Yoona back? She thought as she dried her hair on her towel. She put a finger to her lips.

She told Yoona that it was too soon to talk about love but the truth is. The truth is Seohyun fell in love with Yoona since the day she saved her from that stranger. The day she took her to that arcade. The day she met her. She still remembers how she smiled. Seohyun smiled at that thought.

 

She was being unfair.

 

Now on this park, they both sat down in a bench on the shade of a tree. Seohyun was only smiling. Seohyun was smiling because she finally could come out of her fear. She feared she loved Yoona, she feared that scary feeling called love. But now, seeing Yoona right in front of her and with what she decided...

 

-"Where do you want to go for our date?" Yoona asked.

 

-"Nowhere" Seohyun answered. 

 

Yoona did a surprised expression.

 

-"Nowhere?" Yoona asked.

 

-"We don't need a date" Seohyun said.

 

-"We don't?" Yoona asked confused.

 

-"Yeah, I just need to stay right here...with you" Seohyun said as she blushed at her words and came closer to Yoona.

 

-Seohyun? What's wrong with you?" Yoona asked as Seohyun was now close, too close.

 

-"You've driven me crazy Im Yoona" Seohyun said.

 

-"I have?" Yoona asked.

 

-"Ho-" Yoona was saying, but Seohyun used all her courage to close her lips with a kiss. Preventing her from any speech and pouring all her feelings to her.

 

Seohyun leaned back and looked into Yoona's eyes. She was a bit shocked. She put a hand to her lips.

 

-"Can't we just stay here for a while?" Seohyun said.

 

-"And like this for a long, long while?" She said as she put her head on Yoona's lap and closed her eyes.

 

-"I thought, you weren't sure" Yoona said.

 

-"Well I am now, I love you Im Yoona" Seohyun said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany were laid down on the bed. Tiffany was fondling Taeyeon as the latter leaned against her chest. 

 

-"Can we be like this...forever?" Taeyeon asked.

 

-"Yes" Tiffany said.

 

-"Isn't forever a long time?" Taeyeon asked.

 

-"Not when I'm with you" Tiffany asked.

 

-"I love you Tiffany, and I don't wanna lose you" Taeyeon said.

 

-"You'll never lose me, I'm right here" Tiffany said as she embraced Taeyeon harder.

 

-"I love you Taeyeon, and no matter what, I'll be with you" Tiffany said.

 

-"I'm sorry I didn't notice your feelings, or even my own feelings earlier, I'm sorry you were hurt by me" Tiffany said.

 

-"I can forgive you, if you stay with me like this, I can always forgive you" Taeyeon said as she kissed Tiffany.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri was sitting in the arcade. The day was slow today, not that many customers. Not even the coffee shop was getting customers. If she served like 10 people today, it was pushing it. She looked outside. It was such a nice day. Where did Yoona go? Did she say she had a date? It was probably with Seohyun, that much Yuri knew. She had noticed how they both looked at each other. She knew that Yoona would be happy because Seohyun loved her back, Yuri had seen it in her eyes. Yuri sighed, she got up. She closed the arcade and left, to stroll the streets, the day was simply too beautiful for one to be sulking about an unsuccessful business. Well, the arcade was pretty successful but she doesn't know where all the students went today. As she was going down the street and was about to cross the street to go to a nearby park, a car pulled up beside her.

 

-"Can I take you away miss?" A voice asked a bit stuttery.

 

Yuri looked beside her. It was Jessica in a convertible.

 

-"If it's you" Yuri said.

 

Jessica opened the car door from the inside. Yuri came inside the car and smiled at Jessica who simply blushed in a hard red hue.

 

-"So, where are we going?" Yuri asked.

 

-"Anywhere you want?" Jessica said.

 

-"My home" Yuri said.

 

-"Really? Anywhere you want to go in the whole wide world, and you just want to go home?" Jessica asked.

 

-"Oh? In the whole world?" Yuri asked.

 

-"Still home" Yuri said.

 

-"You're amazing Kwon Yuri" Jessica asked.

 

-"Am I?" Yuri asked as she leaned towards Jessica.

 

She once again blushed.

 

-"I'm...I'm driving" She defended.

 

-"I know" Yuri said.

 

-"Keep your eyes on the road" Yuri said as she leaned back and smiled.

 

 

Jessica pulled up beside a building. It was quite a modest building.

Yuri looked at her and smiled.

 

-"C'mon" She said as she got out of the car and walked towards the building.

 

Jessica followed.

 

Yuri and Jessica went inside the elevator and then Yuri walked to her door and opened it.

Jessica came inside. It was...wait what?

 

This wasn't modest at all...

The furniture, the way the house was decorated, it all seemed, rather luxurious.

 

-"What is this?" Jessica said.

 

-"My home" Yuri said.

 

-"You're..." Jessica was saying.

 

-"Rich? Yes, and no" Yuri said.

 

-" I was exiled from my family, still, I kept quite a modest ammount of money" Yuri said.

 

Jessica dispelled those thoughts and looked deep inside Yuri's eyes.

 

-"Why did you come here Jessica Jung" Yuri said.

 

-"I'm the first girl you ever dated...I know that" Yuri affirmed.

 

-"How did you know?!" Jessica asked surprised.

 

-"Because you seemed really nervous when you were with me" Yuri said.

 

-"I came...I looked for you because, I needed to tell you something" Jessica said.

 

Yuri smiled as she thought Jessica looked cute while nervous.

 

-"I want you to be my girlfriend...I want to introduce you to my family, I could even marry you, but that's not possible yet in this coutry, so let's go to the US, we'll marry in Atlantic City, like so many runaways before us" Jessica said.

 

-"I want you to break the rules with me Kwon Yuri, I'm tired of my mainstream life and you are my way out, the feelings I have for you" Jessica said.

 

Yuri was a bit surprised but she kept her cool.

 

-"And what are those feelings?" Yuri asked, her own heart now skipping a beat.

 

-"I love you Kwon Yuri, or at least I'm attracted to you in a way I've never been by another girl" Jessica said.

 

-"You see, even if it's not love, for now I just want reckless love with you, I-" Jessica was saying.

 

Yuri hugged her, she cupped her face and kissed her deeply.

 

-"Let's runaway" Yuri said.

 

 

These girls were now together. Although little time had passed, they somehow knew this was the right thing to do. To be with each other, no matter what. And I guess that for their future...You'll have to be the one to imagine it.

How it must've been, to be with the one you love or the one you want to learn to love.

Everyday.

 

 

 

THE END

 

 

 

Thank You Everyone 

 

감사합니다

Sincerely

Trane658