Late At Night

L.O.V.E Unrequited

 

 

 

Yuri was finishing, closing off the arcade. Yoona had been closed off in her room the whole time. She hadn't talked to Yuri. Which worried her. Was she okay? 

Maybe somthing happened. Yuri ordered some food in the hopes of making Yoona feel a bit better after all she knew how the girl loved food. Suddenly someone came inside the arcade. Yuri looked up. Oh? She's here again? So late? 

 

-"Hello" Yuri said with a bright smile.

 

-"Uh, He-hello" Jessica shyly said.

 

-"Jessica right?" Yuri asked.

 

-"Yes..." The girl said.

 

-"I was about to close but do you want something?" Yuri asked.

 

-"Oh, you were closing, I'll go then" Jessica said.

 

-"No, no need to, just tell me what you want" Yuri asked.

 

-"Give me an expresso please" Jessica said as she looked down.

 

-"Sure, do you want me mixed in the expresso?" Yuri said as she laughed.

 

-"Uh,uh, no. That day when I said that. I'm sorry it's just that my thoughts..." Jessica was saying.

 

-"You just spoke your mind" Yuri said as she smiled.

 

-"Yes, that's it" Jessica said.

 

Suddenly an awkward silence set in. Yuri prepared Jessica's expresso and the latter couldn't help but gaze Yuri. She was simply beautiful, too beautiful to be true. Jessica was thinking. Thinking of how she would invite Yuri. For a date. That's actually the reason she's here. She spent the whole day thinking about her.

 

-"Here" Yuri said as she put the mug in the table.

 

-"No need to pay, it's on the house" Yuri said as she smiled.

 

Jessica's heart skipped a beat with that smile and she thought she would go crazy if she continued.

 

-"Oh, thank you" Jessica said.

 

-"Anything else?" Yuri said.

 

-"Yes!" Jessica suddenly spoke.

 

-"What is it?" Yuri said with a smile.

 

-"I-I-I want to invite you. Would you go on a date with me?" Jessica asked shyly and stuttering.

 

Yuri looked at Jessica and smiled. She wondered when this was going to come. Finally.

 

-"Sure" Yuri answered.

 

-"..." Jessica was frozen, she was completly hyper on the inside. She just didn't broke off into a random celebration because that would be too weird.

 

-"When?" Yuri asked smiling.

 

-"Uh, tomorrow? Tomorrow would be...great actually" Jessica said.

 

-"Humm, sure, I think I can close the arcade for tomorrow" Yuri said.

 

-"Thank you" Jessica said.

 

-"No need to thank me, I should thank you for having such a cute girl invite me for a date" Yuri said as she smiled.

 

Jessica blushed. Oh this Yuri girl was just...too much for one's heart.

Yuri went back behind the counter to finish some things. Jessica was drinking her expresso while she looked at Yuri as if she was some type of artwork.

Jessica finished and went to the counter.

 

-"Thanks for the coffee" Jessica said.

 

-"I'll see you tomorrow?" Jessica asked.

 

-"Of course, be here at 5" Yuri said.

 

-"Okay" Jessica said.

 

-"Good night" Yuri said with a bright smile.

 

-"Good night" Jessica answered as she left.

 

Jessica got inside her car. Oh god, she's so beautiful, y, cute, perfect...her mind couldn't stop thinking of adjectives for Yuri.

Jessica turned the on the car, and left, this was seriously one good day.