Putting Up With You

L.O.V.E Unrequited

 

 

 

Yoona was forced by Yuri to go to classes and so that morning she was already at the university. She looked around, she really wasn't familiar with the place...She had only been here a couple of times. She spotted someone and ran as fast as she could. She stopped and grabbed the person's shoulder.

It was Seohyun, She seemed surprised to see Yoona at classes.

 

-"Seohyun? Right?" Yoona said.

 

-"Yes..." Seohyun said intriguely.

 

-"I...I need your help" Yoona said.

 

-"You actually came?" Seohyun said.

 

-"Huh? Ah, yes, Yuri unnie can be quite scary..." Yoona said.

 

-"What do you need my help with?" Seohyun said.

 

-"I need your help because...look this is gonna sound really childish but I'm afraid of school" Yoona said.

 

-"What? Afraid of school?" Seohyun said as she laughed.

 

-"Huh see you're laughing..." Yoona said as she looked down.

 

Seohyun looked at Yoona's serious expression and stopped laughing.

 

-"Wait, you're serious?" Seohyun said.

 

-"Yes..." Yoona said as she looked down.

 

-"Why did you even leave in the first place?" Seohyun said.

 

-"Never heard of the "White Demon"? "Bad Girl"? "Doe eyed monster"?" Yoona asked.

 

-"Wait...that fight that happened some months ago...that was you?" Seohyun said.

 

-"Well I guess..." Yoona said.

 

-"Wait so you were the one who drove away those senior s?" Seohyun said.

 

-"Somewhat yes" Yoona answered.

 

-"You saved...me?" Seohyun said.

 

A couple of months ago some of the senior guys had been chasing the girls around. Seohyun was also a victim of those annoying guys. All she knew in the end was that someone ended up beating the whole lot of them. She knew it was a girl but...Yoona? It was really unlikely and hard to believe once you looked at her. She was thin but yet she had this amazing super human strenght? Seohyun had seen it with her own eyes as she rememebered Yoona lifting that guy. Seohyun couldn't help but giggle. Yoona was so strange...and somehow fascinating.

 

-"Saved you?" Yoona said.

 

-"Huh? Nothing, nevermind" Seohyun said.

 

-"So how can I help you?" Seohyun said.

 

-"Just be with me..." Yoona said as she blushed.

 

-"Oh...okay" Seohyun answered as she also blushed.

 

Blushed? Why? Yoona she was so strong and yet so cute and girly sometimes...Seohyun liked this girly side of her more.

They went to the classroom and Yoona sat beside Seohyun, her classmates were intrigued though as most of them had never seen Yoona before. The ones that had seen her kept their distance as they knew that Yoona was the one that beat up the seniors. Seohyun looked around and wondered what there was to be so afraid of Yoona. The teacher started calling the names. 

 

-"Im Yoona?" The teacher said.

 

-"Here" Yoona said in a low voice.

 

The classroom laughed and soon she glared them all to silence.

 

-"Ahh, you're here today Miss Im" The teacher said.

 

Seohyun had to be constantly waking up Yoona, as she would fell asleep quite often. Seohyun found Yoona intersting though...she was different.

 

Soon it was lunch time and Seohyun went to the cantine. She went to the cantine where she saw Yoona sitting alone in one of the tables. Seohyun grabbed some food and sat across her.

 

-"Hey" Seohyun said.

 

-"Hey" Yoona said.

 

-"Listen...thanks for helping me" Yoona said.

 

-"Yeah, sure" Seohyun said.

 

The girls ate in silence. Suddenly Seohyun felt something wet fall on her hair. She looked behind, it was the seniors...

Yoona looked surprised as she was not understanding the situation. Seohyun picked up the juice bottle that was thrown and put it on the table.

Yoona looked at the bottle and turned the bottle much like a child...She looked at the bottle and looked to the table behind Seohyun.

It was the same guys she had beat up a few months ago. She glared them. They cowered in fear and left the cafeteria.

 

-"You okay?" Yoona asked.

 

-"Yeah, I just need to..." Seohyun said but was cut of as a piece of bread was thrown this time.

 

Yoona looked at them, she walked up to one of them and grabbed him by the collar. This time she really lifted the guy of the ground. 

 

-"You...apologize, now" Yoona said as she glared him.

 

-"Huh...I'm, I'm, I'm sorry" The guy said stuttering.

 

Yoona put him back on the ground.

 

-"Leave" Yoona said as she walked back to Seohyun.

 

As Yoona turned around...Seohyun wasn't there! Where was she? Who took her?

 

-"Where is she?!" Yoona asked the whole cafeteria.

 

-"They took her" A girl said.

 

-"Who?" Yoona asked.

 

-"The seniors" The girl said.

 

-"Where is their classroom?" Yoona asked.

 

-"Upstairs..." The girl answered.

 

-"Take me there...Now!" Yoona said with an angry expression.

 

The girl walked with Yoona to the second floor. As soon as she got there Yoona heard Seohyun's voice.

 

-"Let me go" Seohyun said.

 

Yoona opened the classroom door. There was a bunch of guys and Seohyun was sitting in a chair with one of the guys guarding her.

 

-"You're back miss Im" A tall guy said.

 

-"Taecyeon..." Yoona said.

 

-"Let her go" Yoona said.

 

-"Why should I? I'll only let her go on one condition..." Taecyeon said.

 

-"And what might that be? Please go on you're keeping me interested" Yoona said as she curled her hands into fists.

 

-"You have to go out with me" Taecyeon said.

 

-"You...are you on drugs or something?" Yoona asked.

 

-"I'll just beat the whole lot of you again" Yoona said as she stepped foward.

 

One of the guys tried to punch her but all he earned was a knee to the stomach. Another guy tried to kick Yoona, she quickly dodged it and punched him right in the nose. She grabbed one of the guys and threw him agains the wall. Another one tried to punch her she dodged it and punched his stomach. Taecyeon was coming at her now. He tried to punch her but he only earned a one way trip on the form of a Judo like takedown. K.O . Yoona was happy as she helped Seohyun get up from the chair. They left the classroom.

 

-"Are you okay?" Yoona asked.

 

-"I'm sorry you had to go through that" Yoona said.

 

-"I'm fine...don't be sorry it's not your fault" Seohyun said.

 

-"Really? Thanks" Yoona said as she hugged Seohyun.

 

The rest of the day went normally. Well with Yoona still falling asleep during classes anyways. Soon classes were over and Yoona walked Seohyun to the train station before going back to the arcade.

 

-"Seohyun...I...like you" Yoona said.

 

-"Hum? I like you too" Seohyun said.

 

-"No, I really, really like you" Yoona said as she blushed.

 

-"Oh..." Seohyun expressed she didn't know what to say.

 

-"Ah, I'm sorry nevermind I said that..." Yoona said.

 

-"I'll always like you though" Yoona said.

 

-"I'll always like you too Yoona" Seohyun said.

 

-"See you tomorrow?" Yoona asked.

 

-"See you tomorrow" Seohyun said as she waved a hand and got inside the station.

 

Yoona walked back to the arcade.