One Date

L.O.V.E Unrequited

 

 

 

Yuri looked at her watch, it was already 5pm. She looked around. Yoona was playing on the machines and she had just finished cleaning up. She closed the arcade's front door. And went to Yoona.

 

-"Take care of it while I'm gone okay?" Yuri said.

 

-"I will unnie~" Yoona said with a cute tone.

 

-"Good luck on your date" Yoona said.

 

-"Thanks" Yuri said as she fondled the youger girl's hair.

 

Yuri went to the bathroom on the back and took a shower, she put on a nice and sleek black dress with a nice pair of heels she had bought last week. She looked simple but still quite beautiful. She went to the cashier and took some cash, you never know. She then went to the curb to wait for the girl who invited her. Jessica Jung. Yuri although she was ready earlier she didn't have to wait for long. It was already 6pm when Jessica stopped a black Mercedes CLC on the curb and opened the door for Yuri. Yuri sat on the passenger seat and put on her seatbelt. 

 

Jessica could only gaze at the girl's legs and of course her nice figure.

 

-"Oh gosh you're so hot" Jessica whispered.

 

-"I am. Right?" Yuri said as she laughed at the girl whose thoughts would unexpectedly be voiced out.

 

-"I'm...I'm sorry" Jessica said.

 

-"Don't worry, you just have to learn to keep those thoughts to yourself" Yuri said as she smiled.

 

-"So where are we going?" Yuri asked.

 

-"Restaurant, then the mall" Jessica said.

 

-"Mall? What for?" Yuri said.

 

-"We are going" Jessica said not wanting to reveal further.

 

Yuri got the hint and didn't question the girl any longer.

 

-"So you are a C.E.O?" Yuri asked.

 

-"Technically...yes" Jessica said.

 

-"It's my parents company, I'm just taking care of it" Jessica said.

 

-"I see" Yuri said.

 

-"How old are you?" Yuri asked.

 

-"I'm 25" Jessica said.

 

-"You are actually older than me then" Yuri said as she laughed.

 

-"I am? Wait. How old are you?" Jessica asked.

 

-"I'm 24" Yuri said.

 

Jessica was actually a bit surprised but she let it go.

 

-"So, Miss Jung I want to see what you prepared for me" Yuri said as she looked at Jessica.

 

Jessica blushed at the look Yuri gave her and tried to keep her eyes on the road.

Yuri on the other hand just enjoyed seeing the older girl flustered.

 

Jessica stopped the car in front of the restaurant and got out. She opened the door for Yuri.

She put a hand in front of her face. Oh sweet mother of god....

Yuri's dress was backless and her shoulders and back could be seen.

Jessica tried her best to stop the minor nosebleeding she was about to have.

 

Yuri noticed and only smiled at her. Which caused Jessica to only feel more out of control.

 

This girl...she's going to kill me. Jessica thought.

 

-"So, are we going or not?" Yuri asked.

 

-"Hum? Oh yes, yes" Jessica said as she walked beside Yuri.

 

They went inside the restaurant. Yuri was quite surprised she had never had a meal in such a place. It was sophisticated and luxurious.

As Jessica went to talk to the recepcionist, Yuri just gazed and marvelled at the place.

 

-"Shall we sit?" Jessica said as she smiled.

 

-"Sure" Yuri said.

 

The waiter accompanied them to their table and they sat down in their seats. Across each other. Yuri looked around the room. It was empty...

She looked at Jessica who only smiled at her.

 

-"I reserved this whole room just for us both" Jessica said.

 

-"I see" Yuri said feeling a bit uncomfortable.

 

-"Are you okay?" Jessica asked.

 

-"You shouldn't do things like these" Yuri said as she looked worried.

 

Jessica was in a bit of a shock at Yuri but she allowed her to go on.

 

-"Imagine there's some married couple that wants to enjoy their anniversary, or a boyfriend who waited months for a reservation, or a husband trying to surprise his wife, or even someone's birthday" Yuri said sadly.

 

-"This is selfish, I don't like people who do selfish things" Yuri said as she looked down.

 

Note to self, never again do this kind of thing Jessica thought.

 

-"I'm terribly sorry, I won't make such again" Jessica said.

 

Yuri smiled.

 

-"As long as you have learned your lesson" Yuri said as she smiled.

 

Jessica blushed at her smile and her heart probably skipped a couple of beats.

 

Both girls ate their dinner while they talked about each other and other random topics.

They ate desert and came out of the restaurant.

 

-"How far away is the mall?" Yuri asked.

 

-"Not far, probably a couple of blocks away" Jessica said as she walked towards the car.

 

-"Why don't we walk?" Yuri said.

 

-"What?" Jessica said in disbelief.

 

-"Yeah, you know, walking, it's quite nice, plus the weather is good today" Yuri said smiling.

 

-"Very well" Jessica said as she walked beside Yuri.

 

They walked for a couple of minutes. Minutes that looked like an eternity for Jessica.

She looked at Yuri. She had a smile that still hasn't left her face.

Jessica couldn't help but fall even deeper for her.

 

-"You know, sometimes you just have to feel the world" Yuri said as she stopped and closed her eyes, taking a deep breath.

 

-"Be it the city or the countryside it always feels nice to just stop" Yuri said.

 

-"If you stop...won't that have consequences?" Jessica said.

 

-"Maybe, but it just feels so good that it is actually worth it" Yuri said as she smiled.

 

They walked a bit further and went to the mall.

Jessica took Yuri across the mall and told her to wait in a coffee shop.

Yuri sipped her coffee as she watched people going through their shopping or just strolling.

Jessica came back a few minutes later. She asked Yuri to go with her to the Mall's garden.

Jessica handed a small paper bag to Yuri.

 

-"Here it's for you" Jessica said as she extend her arms and gave the other girl the bag.

 

-"Oh, what is it?" Yuri said as she grabbed the bag and took out a black box.

 

Yuri opened it and inside was a pair of earrings and a necklace.

It looked...expensive.

Yuri looked at Jessica. She walked up to her.

 

-"Here you can have it back. Not wanting to be rude but I just can't accept it" Yuri said.

 

-"What? Why? You didn't like it?" Jessica said worried.

 

-"No, I liked it. But I'm not the kind of person to wear such things" Yuri said as she smiled.

 

-"If you wanted to give me a present on our first date..." Yuri said as her face was now inches away from Jessica's.

 

-"You could've given me one of these..." Yuri said as she kissed Jessica.

 

-"Now Miss Jung why don't you take me back home?" Yuri said with a smile.

 

-"Ye-yes of course" Jessica said nervously still trying to get her bearings after their kiss.

 

Yuri and Jessica walked back to the car. Jessica drove Yuri to her complex and left.

 

-"Jessica...she never dated another girl" Yuri muttered as she chuckled and got inside her apartment building.