Secret

L.O.V.E Unrequited

 

 

 

Kim Taeyeon, normal girl, comes from a normal family goes to classes, she wants to follow the music business. It's her dream. She's so normal and yet so different.

You see Taeyeon may look like the other girls, she may try to behave like the other girls but deep down she's a whole lot different than them, You see, Taeyeon's preferences have always been a problem for her and her family so when she turned 18 she left her house, not that she wanted to leave, more like her parents didn't want her there anymore. Living alone she tried to do her best to survive, because on those circumstances you don't just live. You survive...

But that was in the past, now is the present and now Taeyeon thinks that she will never need her parents again. People that made her homeless and orphan because she was different. Their money still appeared in her mailbox from time to time, she just gives it to the old lady that lives on the first floor of her building, a widowed old lady that unfortunately has to buy too many medicine. Taeyeon gives her the money so she can buy her medicine. Strange is that one would think that the older people have the biggest issues with Taeyeon's...difference but this lady did not. She even offered to make dinner for Taeyeon and her past girlfriends. In a way this old lady had now become Taeyeon's substitute for a mother. Taeyeon hasn't had that many girlfriends and all her relationships ended with no drama at all she's even friends with some of the girls she broke up with. Now Taeyeon's eyes were set elsewhere. Tiffany Hwang, beautiful girl, eye smilling girl, beautiful voice, were only few of the comments you would hear when someone talked about Tiffany. Truth is Taeyeon has fell in love with this girl since day one. They just have one small problem.  Taeyeon is Tiffany's best friend but the problem is that she doens't want to be just a friend but she also doesn't want to risk everyone knowing she has other preferences. Tiffany is weird. She came from the US. The first day she met Taeyeon she only spoke a few words. But still those few words were enough to make Taeyeon fall in love with her. Well it wasn't the words...more like the way Tiffany spoke at that moment. 

 

-" You. Hey you there" Tiffany called as she got to the university entrance.

 

Taeyeon looked at the other girl with a puzzled look and pointed towards herself.

 

-"Who me?"

 

-"Yes, you. Come here"

 

As Taeyeon got closer she was suddenly hugged by Tiffany.

 

-"It must've been hard on you. Liking other girls"

 

-"Why don't you become my friend?"

 

Taeyeon's face suddenly turned red. 

 

Who the hell was this girl? No one in school knew her secret, she better not tell anyone.

 

-"I won't tell anyone don't worry" Tiffany said as she let Taeyeon go from her embrace.

 

Today still neither of them talks about what happened their first day. Taeyeon is simply too afraid to ask if Tiffany is like her. If she also likes other girls, if everyone sees her as a threat or a wild animal or maybe just a creature from fantasy. Taeyeon doesn't want to be treated like that. She wants, understanding, she wants people to know that she's is not that different from them. But for her to ask Tiffany such a thing... She's not able to do that, after all she doesn't want to lose Tiffany even if she's just a friend. 

 

-"Hey you" Tiffany called.

 

-"What?"

 

-"Why are you spacing out?" Tiffany asked.

 

-"Nothing"

 

-"C'mon let's go home"

 

All that Taeyeon knew was that she didn't want to lose this incredible girl, but...she also doesn't want to be just her friend. Complicated?